The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched first ep of Trinkets, off to a good start and probably end up finishing by end of the week.

Glow is one of my favorite shows on Netflix, can't wait for the next season.

Man what?

That was actually a good movie for being a Netflix movie. What exactly were you expecting?

Of course YOU enjoyed it :lol: :smh: you're better than this buc....

Movie was pure trash. I laughed way more than I should have because of its stupidity.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby what did you actually enjoy about it?

I watched It's Bruno during the weekend.

It's pretty funny, each episode is like 15 minutes. You can run thru the entire first season in like 3 hours.

Definitely worth the watch LOL

Binged and finished Umbrella Academy. By like the third episode I pretty much predicted everything but still really enjoyed it. Will be on the look out for S2.

Now, what to watch binge next.

Shameless is cool. I watched like 6 seasons of that joint and moved on. 11 seasons is OD. I'm referring to the UK one on Netflix not the Showtime joint.

Finished The Tudors. Great show. Soo much to discuss. I would recommend it to anyone interested in that type of stuff. Not a lot of action, more about court intrigue/politics, scandals, adultery, back stabbing and beheadings.

Very well done and well acted.

Finished The Tudors. Great show. Soo much to discuss. I would recommend it to anyone interested in that type of stuff. Not a lot of action, more about court intrigue/politics, scandals, adultery, back stabbing and beheadings.

Very well done and well acted.

I have to finish it. Stopped at season 2 or 3. Was kinda disappointed henry didn’t become a fatboy like he’s supposed to be.

I have to finish it. Stopped at season 2 or 3. Was kinda disappointed henry didn’t become a fatboy like he’s supposed to be.

You're gonna be even more upset in season 4 when they make him like 70 y/o. In real life he died at 55. Still skinny too lol.

Master Zik Master Zik I just started Designated Survivor and the disrespect this man is receiving is both :lol: and cringeworthy. This show worth it?

You're gonna be even more upset in season 4 when they make him like 70 y/o. In real life he died at 55. Still skinny too lol.

Master Zik Master Zik I just started Designated Survivor and the disrespect this man is receiving is both :lol: and cringeworthy. This show worth it?
Yes.

It hooked me early.

The thing is while it was on ABC **** was a rollercoaster. They changed showrunners in 2 seasons. Between national threats and political threats its very entertaining.

slept heavy on the marvelous mrs maisel.

I started watching that one because of it’s critical acclaim but idk, I just wasn’t that into it. Was on
My phone more than anything while trying to watch the first season.

Shorty’s bad, though. Her Jewish accent gave me wood.

I started watching that one because of it’s critical acclaim but idk, I just wasn’t that into it. Was on
My phone more than anything while trying to watch the first season.

Shorty’s bad, though. Her Jewish accent gave me wood.
with the exception of Bosch and good omens all amazon shows took a while to grow on me. Gonna give Goliath and catastrophe a shot soon also.

I am planning a netflix binge weekend. So many shows to get caught up to you all. Sneaky Pete S3 was great and finished Rain season 2.
how is rain? been reluctant to try it as I'm hoping it will be like Dark, but the trailer says otherwise. It's making me not wanting to check it out

Back
Top Bottom