The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

how is rain? been reluctant to try it as I'm hoping it will be like Dark, but the trailer says otherwise. It's making me not wanting to check it out

Rain is decent, just finished the latest season. Good enough to keep watching.
It's English dubbed

You can more or less tell, "who" which character is if you've seen one of these types of movies before. It's not Singleton, but everyone performed well overall though.

Last edited:
The Chef Show I'm about 3 1/2 episodes in (fell asleep) and it's been great. Entertaining and some of the dishes look :pimp: .

The Chef Show I'm about 3 1/2 episodes in (fell asleep) and it's been great. Entertaining and some of the dishes look :pimp: .
i need them Beinets' lady in korea use to make em.
i'm not a soup person but that pepper pot looked good also

Saw first episode of When They See Us last night. :frown:

And then you have people on NT talking about don’t expect quality originals from Netflix. >D

When his pregnant wife is kidnapped and held as collateral, Paul, an ER nurse, must team with the badly injured career criminal and murder suspect under his charge in order to save the lives of his wife and unborn child. Pitted against rival gangs and a deadly ring of corrupt cops, the unlikely duo find a way to survive together in the fight of their lives. A gritty, action-packed thriller starring Anthony Mackie and Frank Grillo only on Netflix July 12, 2019.

Point Blank will be good. It's from the same guy who shot Mayhem, an underrated movie starring Steven Yeun.

Going to binge the new season of Dark this weekend. Smart move to beat Stranger Things to the punch this year.

Anthony Mackie telling Frank Gurillo to try video games. :smh::smh:
tenor.gif

I must be cold hearted, because I wasn't sad at all

All those tears and you car jacked someone.

I'm talkin' about the young dude that got caught up with two older hood dudes with drugs and a gun in the car when he just wanted to get a haircut

Anyone watch that Bob Dylan doc yet?

Rolling Thunder Revenue?

It’s directed by Scorcese and usually that’s an auto go for me but a 2.5 hr doc on a genre that isn’t my go-to has me kind of
080C0E74-195D-4369-ABF4-98E25C903096.png

Point Blank will be good. It's from the same guy who shot Mayhem, an underrated movie starring Steven Yeun.

Going to binge the new season of Dark this weekend. Smart move to beat Stranger Things to the punch this year.

Good looking out. Just went and added Dark back to My List.

Dark was one of the first shows me and my wife took off of work to binge. Can't wait to binge season 2 this weekend.

Beats was dope

AA really carried that. The music was pretty dope in it. The kid omayung August was cool.

6.5/8

Megan Sousa and Ashley Jackson though :evil:

"Got a whole lotta love."

Equalizer 2 (Amazon): more smoove talkin' Denzel and alot of violent slo-mo hand to hand combat. That one scene where they showed his marine jacket, I died laughing. Good overall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom