The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This is the dude who's motorboating them.

is-christina-hendricks-divorced-her-husband-know-about-her-married-life-and-relationship.jpg
Christina Hendricks is lovely. Seriously nothing against her but if we doing non frail red heads, lemme get Bryce Dallas Howard.
bryce-dallas-howard-at-petes-dragon-premiere-1a2a4ca0329d15f.jpg
bryce-dallas-howard-s1360x2048-452844.jpg

Mass>Breast
Hold up, these two are different people :lol:

Love Beats Rhymes 5.7/8

:lol: @ Rza basically having Common be a ****old husband in this.

British cat couldn't finesse that Azeila × Jill Scott 3sum.

Naked 5.6/8 Not all that funny but that vintage Satan's humor.

Fine *** Regina King was in this.

Murder Mystery 4/8 - The best thing Sandler has done with Netflix.

When They See Us 7/8 - Mandatory viewing. Even the interview is powerful. #ExoneratedFive

This is the dude who's motorboating them.

is-christina-hendricks-divorced-her-husband-know-about-her-married-life-and-relationship.jpg
THIS Dude is handling ALL THAT.
1jgJ.gif
giphy (3).gif
GranularAlarmingBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

Are you KIDDING me.
titang545 titang545 fam, you are trippin. I noticed her body on the very first jogging scene in nosedive. She woulda got it back then too.

Didn't know she was Ron Howard's daughter tho.

Really might need to watch Nosedive again because I didn't see it. DAMN now you got me questioning Jurrasic World, did I miss it in that movie as well?

Love Beats Rhymes 5.7/8

:lol: @ Rza basically having Common be a ****old husband in this.

British cat couldn't finesse that Azeila × Jill Scott 3sum.

Naked 5.6/8 Not all that funny but that vintage Satan's humor.

Fine *** Regina King was in this.
giphy (4).gif

Jill Scott and word 3sum, man head would explode. Couldn't even imagine the woman who could hold a candle with all that woman in the bedroom.

Terrace House was so damn good this week. Kenny got 2 womenz wanting him and plotting against him outta nowhere. Also funny they had to address Yamachan getting married and if he would still be on the shoe because he plays the role of the lame loser. People think he would change now and be happy.

Bushwick 5.5/8

Weord but entertaining. One minite you think thr director is going for a grounded realistic take on this premise and it is but the script is so bad it makes the acring come off terrible. Random lines and some dialogue are just so poor. "I just killed a guy with an axe!" :smh:

Batista was good though.

The ending :lol:

Currently watching The Black Godfather. I've never heard of Clarence Avant before today. Not big on music documentaries but this joint is dope. Dude had real power behind the scenes, crazy to see that back in the 60s-70s.

Back
Top Bottom