The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The Chef Show I'm about 3 1/2 episodes in (fell asleep) and it's been great. Entertaining and some of the dishes look :pimp: .

I'm on ep 5. I love the chemistry between Jon and Chef Roy. The guest interaction is smooth and doesnt get in the way of prepping and cooking these amazing dishes. The Pad Thai looked phenomenal.

anybody started dark s2 yet? working last and off to inlaws, going to binge tomorrow!

anybody started dark s2 yet? working last and off to inlaws, going to binge tomorrow!

Probably gonna start it Monday. Loved the first season. Might need to watch a recap vid before I jump into s2 tho. Can’t remember much aside from the priest lol

The After Party was oretty funny wven though it had that corny *** rapper Kyle starring in it. 5/8

See You Yesterday was good until the 3nding became some bull ****. 5.5/8

The Incredible Jessica James 5.5/8

Just finished dark s2 e1, it has gotten even weirder and I love it. Cannot see where this crazy train ride is going!!

Peaky Blinders is hot lava. Started season 2 right now.
Welcome to the gang famb, The Blinders outchea...
giphy.gif

i'm on ep 5 of good girls
geezues Christinia Hendericks has a legendary pair ... love her so much.
good show. Reminds me of weeds a bit. but a more fun cast.
heart dropped with the black family's daughter

Christina Hendricks is lovely. Seriously nothing against her but if we doing non frail red heads, lemme get Bryce Dallas Howard.
bryce-dallas-howard-at-petes-dragon-premiere-1a2a4ca0329d15f.jpg
bryce-dallas-howard-s1360x2048-452844.jpg

Mass>Breast
YO

Bryce Dallas wasn't looking like that in Nosedive. Body is built for taking punishment, Ron Howard must have been punishing them chicks on Happy Days and this is his payback. Dude was really the Fonz on the show once the cameras stopped rolling. I thought Hendricks was my dream read head but with the latest developments. Whoa, especially that front profile.

Back
Top Bottom