The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

-...Let me hold sum’, like $300.

—When am I gon’ Get my $900 back?

-The next time I get paid, we’ll not the next time, or the next time, but the time after that.

—Bring me 5 kids, I’ll get you $300

-So you want me to find fools now, but I’m a security guard, I secure ****.

—Well go secure your job

:rofl:

-Ay y’all seen Deswahn Hall?

—Man fugg you!

-Ay man y’all seen Tony?

—Fugg off!

-Come on young buck where he at?

—Tony Dead

-Like dead dead, or not around here no more Dead?
—Tony got smoked man.

-Ah damn, Let me hit that?

Watch Tudors.
Borgias is 1/4 as good as that.
Or ROME

ROME might be the greatest show ever.
ROME> Sopranos
ROME> Wire
ROME> Breaking Bad
Agreed on the top half but my man enlightened’s already watched Tudors. I tried watching Borgias back when it premiered & didn’t even finish the first season.

You’re second half of the post is nonsense. And I LOVE ROME. No way Rome is better than TW or TS. First season was unadulterated greatness. Second season was good but rushed because of the forecoming cancellation. Show could have been undisputed top 5 all-time if they had the audience needed to tell the story the way they originally wanted to.

-...Let me hold sum’, like $300.

—When am I gon’ Get my $900 back?

-The next time I get paid, we’ll not the next time, or the next time, but the time after that.

—Bring me 5 kids, I’ll get you $300

-So you want me to find fools now, but I’m a security guard, I secure ****.

—Well go secure your job

-Ay y’all seen Deswahn Hall?

—Man fugg you!

-Ay man y’all seen Tony?

—Fugg off!

-Come on young buck where he at?

—Tony Dead

-Like dead dead, or not around here no more Dead?
—Tony got smoked man.

-Ah damn, Let me hit that?

:lol:

I started binging Good Girls a couple days ago, I don’t usually like sit coms and shows about women but this show was really funny and entertaining. Need to figure out how to watch s2??? Looks like Hulu starts with ep9 is that right, what’s up with that

Lol, guess I'll throw Rome on the queue then watch The Borgias after that.
Probably most accurate portrayal of Roman life I’ve seen on screen. Rome died so GOT could live. I think the set they built and used for the show is still available to visit ‘til this day in whatever country it was built.

I started binging Good Girls a couple days ago, I don’t usually like sit coms and shows about women but this show was really funny and entertaining. Need to figure out how to watch s2??? Looks like Hulu starts with ep9 is that right, what’s up with that

Damn this is so wack, season 2 is nowhere (other than $25 Amazon) , everywhere is episode 9 and beyond smh. Some bs :smh:

If didn't go to straight to Netflix, because you could watch it on Netflix if it did. It's a rip from a foreign country.

All the Marvels were like that. I watched the first season of all of them, but lost interest their second. They should have only been eight or ten episodes.

I don't get what you saying because I watched it on netflix

I think Shaft went to Netflix outside the U.S. as a planned deal. Same thing happened with Hitmans Bodyguard. Studios make some deal with Netflix.

Someone ripped it and it's on the internets as a clear HD rip.

Same thing happen to Booksmart a couple of weeks ago.

damn didnt know that was a thing. Netflix doing these type of deals must hurt the potential sales in the USA when it does drop there if people know how to download the rip

Damn this is so wack, season 2 is nowhere (other than $25 Amazon) , everywhere is episode 9 and beyond smh. Some bs :smh:
i just downloaded them. btw season 2 gets better, so if you can find a way to watch it .. try.
My man Rio is psycho i love it.
Ruby and her husband easily the best couple on television right now.

damn didnt know that was a thing. Netflix doing these type of deals must hurt the potential sales in the USA when it does drop there if people know how to download the rip
yea when I was overseas there was a lot of stuff America netflix didn't have

yea when I was overseas there was a lot of stuff America netflix didn't have

And vice versa. A lot of stuff on Netflix USA not found overseas like The Tudors, All American, Imposters...etc.

I really wanna see imposters season 2 :angry:

And vice versa. A lot of stuff on Netflix USA not found overseas like The Tudors, All American, Imposters...etc.

I really wanna see imposters season 2 :angry:

this i live back and forth between the USA and Europe and when im at home in the states I like the Netflix better.

Back
Top Bottom