The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

i just downloaded them. btw season 2 gets better, so if you can find a way to watch it .. try.
My man Rio is psycho i love it.
Ruby and her husband easily the best couple on television right now.

I give up bro. I looked everywhere, can only find s2 starting ep9. And they ended s1 on such a cliffhanger smh.
I know ppl can illegally download anything online but I’m not tech savvy like that.
Btw I’m sure nothing happens but I feel like Rio wants to hit that (Beth) and she want it too lol.

I give up bro. I looked everywhere, can only find s2 starting ep9. And they ended s1 on such a cliffhanger smh.
I know ppl can illegally download anything online but I’m not tech savvy like that.
Btw I’m sure nothing happens but I feel like Rio wants to hit that (Beth) and she want it too lol.
Illegally down load lol....
U got a fire stick?

Nice, the fall of the Romanovs and the Russian Empire.

I watched a doc on Rasputin, dirty *** dude was smashing all the harlots in court.

I hope they show what really happened to Anastasia and Alexei.

damn didnt know that was a thing. Netflix doing these type of deals must hurt the potential sales in the USA when it does drop there if people know how to download the rip

i just downloaded them. btw season 2 gets better, so if you can find a way to watch it .. try.
My man Rio is psycho i love it.
Ruby and her husband easily the best couple on television right now.

yea when I was overseas there was a lot of stuff America netflix didn't have

It makes sense from a studio perspective. For movies that aren't marketable in foreign markets as big budget movies they can go straight to a streaming service. So they'll sell it to Amazon or Netflix.

What do yall got that isnt state side besides Shaft? :nerd::lol:

Netflix USA is definitely better.

Booksmart

Aziz back (comedy special not Master of None)

Also, I'm gonna need Netflix to put respect on America's name and put up S2 of Derry Girls.

Hey him being back out there probably means more material like Master of None is possible. Hope he talks about ol girl, she did dude dirty trying to put him in the same class of rapists for simply being weird.

Damn G.
I didn’t realize Absentia Season2 came out

Season1 was way too lit.
Shorty super sexy to me for some reason.
She’s such a mess.

Tried Master of None and just like Friends from College, it fell short. I don't remember chuckling once.

I quit MoN like I should have quit on FfC.

Tried Master of None and just like Friends from College, it fell short. I don't remember chuckling once.

I quit MoN like I should have quit on FfC.
Damn, legit might be the first time Ive heard someone didn’t like MoN.

You watched both seasons? I liked the second season waaaaay more.

Francesca.
027779C4-B436-4E57-B4C0-AC19B1285A85.png

Damn, legit might be the first time Ive heard someone didn’t like MoN.

You watched both seasons? I liked the second season waaaaay more.

Francesca.
027779C4-B436-4E57-B4C0-AC19B1285A85.png

I watched like 5 episodes of that crap and decided I wasn't gonna put myself through another FFC.

An Aziz stand up = Mike Epps stand up.
Both trash.

I liked him in Parks and Rec tho. A little.

Just googled Francesca, what's with you and basic chicks man? Jk, she's slightly above average.

Last edited:
Yeah, first season I watched as background noise while I multitasked but the second season was good, sit and pay attention television. Good, real-life storylines. Had a great ep titled “Thanksgiving” that had to deal with his black lesbian home girl, their friendship and lives through the years centered around the holiday that Aziz & Lena Waithe wrote. It won them an Emmy for writing. Angela Bassett plays her mom in that episode, too. :pimp:

Hahahaha, it was more so the way her character was written and portrayed in the show than her looks. European pixie dream girl. :blush:

Isnt the woman who writes master of none super pro feminism...probably why that show isnt coming back

Back
Top Bottom