The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Does Dont **** with Cats get better after the first ep?

Just felt like a bunch of loser *** internet ppl obsessed with this cat killer turned murderer and somebody on the internet mocking them.

And they're pretty annoying and lame.
Nah.

If you didn't like the first episode there's probably no point in you watching the other two.

Nah.

If you didn't like the first episode there's probably no point in you watching the other two.
I thought it was 5 eps for some reason.

I just skipped to the 3rd sp last 15 min. :lol: @ dude being a weirdo Basic Instinct fan

Opinion remains the same, meh.

Between watching this and You while on this little holiday break.

tumblr_inline_p7jvev54BC1qm6acw_540.gif

Like who are these people!?!?!

Ls all over the place.

They were pressed on finding this dude :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Internet a game changer man.

Scary ****.

imma need these folk to channel their time and resources to find the actual person who killed tupac

I liked the Kevin Hart doc a lot but I didn’t like the ending
It was forced and fake imo...like I still felt he didn’t really get it
Like all of a sudden he had some epiphany and then him and his wife were having that fake conversation in the backyard

it really just felt like they needed some way to find closure

How's Top Boy? Worth the watch?
Hell yeah. That show is engrossing, it's easy to get hooked on it. Watch Summerhouse before you watch the recent Top Boy season.

Yeah, I watched Season 3 and then went back. You won't get the impact of certain events if you don't watch Summerhouse first, because you won't have any emotional attachments. You will wonder why they care about certain characters.

You can do it, because i did, and understood, but it makes more sense if you do it in order. Being that it's so many years later there's not that much continuity. But Jamaica will make more sense, especially when dude came up to him like what happen.

Watching Dexter for the first time

You can stop after season four. It goes downhill.

Like all of a sudden he had some epiphany and then him and his wife were having that fake conversation in the backyard

Him just waking up and posting a video off the cuff was funny. :lol:

I think he got it, but honestly I think there's nothing he could have said that would have sufficed to them.

He took it as I'm a comedian. In 10+ years you're going to find something to criticize and nitpick of nearly everyone.

It's scary now we're in a world where we expect comedians not to offend and to be PC.

That was funny, he put his mans on hold then posted it :lol: .

Yeah I think he got it, but the documentary itself needed closure it probably didn't have footage of, so they clearly staged a moment. As someone genuinely without prejudice, like I can't functionally process disliking someone that i've never met or hasn't done anything to me, I def understand telling awful jokes with zero ill intent behind it. Gotta understand no one's in your head though, and sometimes an apology is necessary. Also you may have to do it again. I'm sure if Eniko snaps on him again he can't say "I've already done it!"

Someone mentioned something like this a few pages back...

Actor Penn Badgley isn’t holding anything back when it comes to discussing his You character Joe Goldberg. In a resurfaced interview, Badgley told actress Gina Rodriguez that You isn’t about love, it’s about “how far are we willing to go to forgive an evil white man.”

imma need these folk to channel their time and resources to find the actual person who killed tupac
people still care.
he's on an island somewhere chillen :nerd:

Mark Anthony and I discussed this like a page or 2 ago.
I think he got it. but i also think he wnated this to release before 2020 cuz im sure Oscars are going to give him another call for this year. on top of he's about to have a huge movie season with jumanji just coming out. him trying to make that saturday night fever movie and a ton of other project's he's sure to be in.

Night School was tough to get through but it also had its moments. he still made 103 million + from it. which isn't huge numbers for a film he's in but for a independent project not bad at all budget couldn't have been more than 50 million and im sure he took a discount acting in it, and im sure tiffany aint cost that much to hire.

I’ve watched a bunch of movies this holiday period - had a few days off and got a trial of the premium package from my cable company (as well as the usual Netflix and Prime).

Yesterday we watched Replicas - sci-fi nonsense with Keanu Reeves. It was well made but pretty hokey - but part of the enjoyment was poking holes in the science. An enjoyable watch overall.

Damn, I did not know Master of None would be this funny and entertaining.

Main reason i never watched is cuz I find Aziz unfunny and a bit corny. I had gave his recent standup a chance and wasnt feeling it. That's toned down on the show to the right amount for comedic effect

Someone mentioned something like this a few pages back...

Actor Penn Badgley isn’t holding anything back when it comes to discussing his You character Joe Goldberg. In a resurfaced interview, Badgley told actress Gina Rodriguez that You isn’t about love, it’s about “how far are we willing to go to forgive an evil white man.”

Penn is on the same page with me.

He went much harder after s1 :lol: Cuz that's when it was fresh and new and Joe was doing wild **** that was alarming. He kept almost barking on fans saying they love Joe and Beck doesn't deserve him :smh: :lol: He'd be pissed to hear it.

Last edited:

Main reason i never watched is cuz I find Aziz unfunny and a bit corny. I had gave his recent standup a chance and wasnt feeling it. That's toned down on the show to the right amount for comedic effect

He went much harder after s1 :lol: Cuz that's when it was fresh and new and Joe was doing wild **** that was alarming. He kept almost barking on fans saying they love Joe and Beck doesn't deserve him :smh: :lol: He'd be pisses to hear it.
I'm surprised you're late on that. I dont like Aziz stand up as much either but it was a very good show.

He went much harder after s1 :lol: Cuz that's when it was fresh and new and Joe was doing wild **** that was alarming. He kept almost barking on fans saying they love Joe and Beck doesn't deserve him :smh: :lol: He'd be pisses to hear it.

master of none was surprisingly good. has a strong element of realness to it. the character development of people outside of Dev is dope. S2 is even better.

"First Date" and "Thanksgiving" were some of my favorite episodes :pimp: :pimp:

master of none was surprisingly good. has a strong element of realness to it. the character development of people outside of Dev is dope. S2 is even better.

"First Date" and "Thanksgiving" were some of my favorite episodes :pimp: :pimp:
Shame it’s probably done for. Like how does he do a show about dating after what he just experienced? If he does go for it though it could be incredible.

Back
Top Bottom