The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yeah just finished You s2 as well.

I saw the twist coming but thought

it would be revealed for some reason she killed her first husband and he was never actually sick.

What they revealed makes her way more over the edge crazy; make her brother thinks he's a murderer. Frame a minor for a celebrity death.

Then just pins it all on her brother.

This was somewhat similar to what I said I wanted things to end for Joe except the chick he fell in love with was crazy off rip and got pregnant by him

Just finished episode 9 of YOU

First of all I didn't think Joe was going to drop the key outside of the Cage. I thought he would have let himself out and then convinced Love that he only confessed all of those things so the Candace would let him go. I didn't think that LOVE would do what she did to Candace. About to start episode 10 now. HOpe they pull this off and it's not too Yea Okay type corny. 2. There was a body inside of Love's trunk, who's body was that? Damn, it was Candace body, duh

Last edited:
I’m good with the ending.
Season 3 is going to be Joe macking the MILF. It going to go over well with the bae

Oh man :lol: Don't **** with cats.

Barely remember the vid but **** them cats man. Internet ppl got too much time on their hands.

I didn't think so at all. I'm not sure what you expected.

It was entertaining.

It was a Michael Bay action movie.

I watched like 20-30 minutes of it and turned it off cause it seemed garbage to me. Just like some generic action movie that was gonna be a complete waste of my two hours.

Just finished Jack Ryan season 2 and it was ok. First season was just ok also.

Y'all sleep on Absentia tho, season 2 was just as good as the 1st.

Next is You or The Witcher.

just started watching You while on break from work...season 1 is solid, got a lot of thrilling moments. got me feeling strange for lightweight rooting for joe at times.

what i don't get is how am i supposed to believe that no one can hear a hostage screaming and banging on the glass in the "book dungeon," yet Joe and a hostage can carry on a conversation between the glass with just normal voices. doesn't make sense to me.

This Kevin Docuseries was great.
I always thought they did him dirty on the whole Oscars thing, but thats this new everyone one deserves a tweet cancel culture. cuz the same people who were against him. either did know about those tweets previously and still laughed at his specials.
or never watched anything from him anyway.
I'm glad he persevered.

whether you think his stand ups have fell, or you dont like seeing him on movies over and over again. You can't deny this mans work ethic.

or never watched anything from him anyway.
Looking back on it, that's the thing though, these people exist, and will watch the oscars. A simple reiteration of his apology instead of "I already said it" would've saved him a lot of aggravation. Those folks were probably saying "already said what?". The whole exercise of coming for him was pointless, but it happened, address it logically instead of riding off emotions. And when everybody in your circle says the same thing, including both the gay and homophobic ones, sometimes you gotta listen.

Looking back on it, that's the thing though, these people exist, and will watch the oscars. A simple reiteration of his apology instead of "I already said it" would've saved him a lot of aggravation. Those folks were probably saying "already said what?". The whole exercise of coming for him was pointless, but it happened, address it logically instead of riding off emotions. And when everybody in your circle says the same thing, including both the gay and homophobic ones, sometimes you gotta listen.
youre not wrong. and i never thought about what lee daniels had said that it was more about the violence than the homophobia part of the tweet.
but....
cancel culture for that event particularly was such a subset group of people. its not like millions or even thousands of people were calling for it. possibly hundreds. but not enough for oscars to lose viewership. if anything they wouldve gained viewership from him and his fans watching it. especially since that was during the #oscarsSoWhite time frame.
his circle knows hes not like that now along with his millions of fans. and that was the point he tried to make. and going on Ellen (i watched that ep in real time) he did basically apologize again and as he said it wasnt his fault no one watched it. or cared at that point. which is why he said it was what it was "get over it".
even IF he did still feel that way (which its obviously evident hendoesnt/didnt) that subset of people taking that away from him and not accepting hes changed or cared enough to really dig through his stuff to show it is wrong.

as far as his team went...these are people who have been working with him for 3-5+ years. they know him. they know thats not what hes about. the white lady that spoke said it her self. it wasnt her that was upset with him. it was the people around her.
so as far as his team goes theyre looking at it from an aspect of it hits them financially. they also genuinely didnt want to see him take a hit like that too. thats what i believe it came down too.
its like if your favorite boss or co worker was about to be fired and u knew it affected yourself with possibly losing your job or just not having then around to yak it up with . you would want them to do what they can to stay not just for themselves but for yourself as well

Last edited:
youre not wrong. and i never thought about what lee daniels had said that it was more about the violence than the homophobia part of the tweet.
but....
cancel culture for that event particularly was such a subset group of people. its not like millions or even thousands of people were calling for it. possibly hundreds. but not enough for oscars to lose viewership. if anything they wouldve gained viewership from him and his fans watching it. especially since that was during the #oscarsSoWhite time frame.
his circle knows hes not like that now along with his millions of fans. and that was the point he tried to make. and going on Ellen (i watched that ep in real time) he did basically apologize again and as he said it wasnt his fault no one watched it. or cared at that point. which is why he said it was what it was "get over it".
even IF he did still feel that way (which its obviously evident hendoesnt/didnt) that subset of people taking that away from him and not accepting hes changed or cared enough to really dig through his stuff to show it is wrong.

as far as his team went...these are people who have been working with him for 3-5+ years. they know him. they know thats not what hes about. the white lady that spoke said it her self. it wasnt her that was upset with him. it was the people around her.
so as far as his team goes theyre looking at it from an aspect of it hits them financially. they also genuinely didnt want to see him take a hit like that too. thats what i believe it came down too.
its like if your favorite boss or co worker was about to be fired and u knew it affected yourself with possibly losing your job or just not having then around to yak it up with . you would want them to do what they can to stay not just for themselves but for yourself as well
I agree but pick your battles. Plus you're gonna have a bad time if you think you can defeat internet trolls.

watching the first episode of Dont **** with Cats and the investigatory skills of these folks is A-1. looking at wall outlets, vacuums, cigarette packs, blankets and trying to decipher accents to determine location...no stone left unturned

NT detectives would be proud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom