The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I finally got a chance to watch Stranger Things Season 3 and this is an amazing season..Season 2 bored me a bit so I’m glad it was worth my time

I think I enjoyed season 2 of YOU more than the first, but some of these LA stereotypes were awful.
Only thing I can relate to was the strawberry donuts in Glendora :lol:
Also, how TF was he working a minimum wage job and renting an apartment in LA on his own lol.

I think I enjoyed season 2 of YOU more than the first, but some of these LA stereotypes were awful.
Also, how TF was he working a minimum wage job and renting an apartment in LA on his own lol.
The LA stereotypes made me like the season less. Didnt think I could miss NYC so much and I live here. Makes me never want to pull the trigger to move there :lol:

All of the ppl were so unlikable.

same thought i had in S1. bruh was living solo in an NY apartment as the manager of bookstore. what lottery did joe hit??
Yeah, they lowkey seem to overlook the money Joe stole from a millionaire or rich white women he's blackmailing :lol:

I actually made it through a good deal of Night School before dipping and I don't think Kevin Hart is funny. Fam never makes me laugh with his jokes.

Probably will check it now.

Don't **** With Cats is crazy
Felt it was a tad corny after ep 1.

Night School was almost unbearable but I managed to finish. Reminds me of that chicken place movie with TI on netflix, hell they might be in the same universe.

Man Netflix messed me up this month, they dropped way to much stuff.

I blew through The Magicians season 4, such a good show, one of only a couple shows that I really missed having cable for. I have to say that it's just a better show being able to binge it. It just sucked, because I cut the cord right as season 4 was starting and it felt like I waited 2 years to watch season 4 entirely. At least now I'm strictly on a straming timeline. Mr. Robot is the last show, I'm waiting what seems like forever to finish.

Still need to finish the the last couple episodes of You season 2 its been good, but not nearly as addicting and bingeable as season 1.

Want to restart The Witcher, for some reason I just couldnt get absorbed into it, but not quite ready to give up on it. What I did watch was hard to get attached to the characters. It hasn't gotten very good reviews that I've read. It might turn ou out to be a dud, but I'm gonna give it another chance later this month soni can focus a little better on it.

Same with V-Wars except I really had no expectations, just felt like it could get lame quick if it does. The whole deadly outbreak epidemic thing seems like it's done all the time, and twisting vampires into what is normally a zombie storyline it was most recently just done with The Strain I lost interest in The Starin and never even went back to even finish the series.

Lost in Space season 2
Nightflyers season 1
I dont even know when I'm gonna have time to start.

And I totally forgot about it, but logged in today to see they'd added Good Girls season 2. I think I'll start this after i finish season 2 of You.

Delilah from You is a baddie
mannnn I was like how is he gonna Pay to support a child

delilah had mass

Finished Don't **** with cats, that was crazy.

Between watching this and You while on this little holiday break.

tumblr_inline_p7jvev54BC1qm6acw_540.gif

Like who are these people!?!?!

Ls all over the place.

They were pressed on finding this dude :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Internet a game changer man.

Scary ****.

Does Dont **** with Cats get better after the first ep?

Just felt like a bunch of loser *** internet ppl obsessed with this cat killer turned murderer and somebody on the internet mocking them.

And they're pretty annoying and lame.

Back
Top Bottom