The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Caught Good Time yesterday. Pretty good movie, but I think I prefer Uncut Gems a little more. Enjoyed both films though.

Finally caught up on the second season of friends from college only to find out it didn't get renewed. I LOVED the show but there were a few loose ends that didn't make sense to me. How was ethan still so close with Nick after finding out that he was smashing his wife? That never made sense to me.
There was something else but I can't think of it now.
I love and despise Marianne's character at the same time. So petty yet so adorable.

I think it'll get picked back up at some point.

Yeah somebody told me about Hunters over the weekend. Must be good if everybody is talking about it :lol:
I forgot all about IT.

Also this is on Netflix. CM Punk is the star

Me watching the trailer
VN5O.gif

Last edited:
Watching Pete Davidson's standup special on Netflix. Looks like he shot this at Gramercy Theatre. I like his premises but his delivery needs to be tweaked. I know it's his gimmick but the "uhhs" and him staring at the ground all the time are distracting.

I swear one of the reasons I’ve been watching Hunters For a week and I’m only episode 4 is because the rewind/ffwd button always puts me in the wrong place so it takes me about an hour to get to my last spot I remember.
Also, I don’t know how many times I’ve got stuck in that resume vs play form beginning loop where I keep hitting resume instead of play from beginning so it loads the rear ended of an episode and loads the very next episode when all I want to do is watch the last episode. I’m on an illegal stream of Hunters right now, just so I can actually watch it.PRIME should be ashamed.

I swear one of the reasons I’ve been watching Hunters For a week and I’m only episode 4 is because the rewind/ffwd button always puts me in the wrong place so it takes me about an hour to get to my last spot I remember.
Also, I don’t know how many times I’ve got stuck in that resume vs play form beginning loop where I keep hitting resume instead of play from beginning so it loads the rear ended of an episode and loads the very next episode when all I want to do is watch the last episode. I’m on an illegal stream of Hunters right now, just so I can actually watch it.PRIME should be ashamed.

AGREED

My first real experience with Prime Video and it is complete garbage. They have a handful of good stuff on there too though from what I see.

Holy Hell.
Episode 5 was too lit.
All those NAZI's recruited to NASA so we could get to the Moon........making lives here. Growing.
Things/Shows like this make me embarrassed not to know more about, the True HIstory of USof A.

Back to the show though, Sister got her man and dipped out didn't she. Left the whole damn teams.
I can't wait to see what her story is and what happened to her. It must be pretty bad for her to go on that small killing spree then kidnap HER man, and leave the team.
This show is Pure Greatness.

Holy Hell.
Episode 5 was too lit.
All those NAZI's recruited to NASA so we could get to the Moon........making lives here. Growing.
Things/Shows like this make me embarrassed not to know more about, the True HIstory of USof A.

Back to the show though, Sister got her man and dipped out didn't she. Left the whole damn teams.
I can't wait to see what her story is and what happened to her. It must be pretty bad for her to go on that small killing spree then kidnap HER man, and leave the team.
This show is Pure Greatness.
spolier that **** dude

Amazon is like one of those stores where you bag your own groceries. They think keeping it simple is a good thing. With video streaming you should update your site constantly to make it more user friendly and better visually, and not just keep it like amazon's webstore.

Prime Video having the same interface as regular Amazon shopping might be the worst idea ever. The process for just choosing a show to watch and buying\having it delivered are damn near identical at first.

I do love the imdb x-ray tho. Showing the cast and music, etc... for every scene is dope.

a-friend a-friend Why dont you just go to scene selection and go back to the last scene you remember? Thats what I do every time. FF and RW are super trash on this joint.

Been there binging Bosch the struggle is real.

Amazon layout and interface is trash.

I wish they would just copy Netflix

My fios on demand runs smoother than Amazon Prime.

Man WTF at that end of Hunters.
That thing had more curveballs than a Walker Beuhler Outing.
Man hold up.
There is legit 10curves in the last ep.

Back
Top Bottom