The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Quavo in the new season of Narcos is just stupid. They even wrote the garbage lyrics into the script. Didn’t even try to keep it consistent with the time period.
Glad I'm the only one that didn't think that was cringe. Dude is goofy as hell :lol:

Just finished season 2 of Sex Education. Peeped my boy Vinny Del Vale as Dex lol.
Isaac with that BS in the final episode.

Bout to start that Narcos.

All American -
I flipped it on and got sucked into the storyline. I really don’t mess with high school soap opera shows usually. I’m on episode 8 of 16, on the fence of tapping out or powering thru. Feeling redundant and too soap operaish. Lmk if y’all think I should keep going.

finish it. I liked the first season a lot..

Second season is not as good so far..

Anyone finish Narcos yet?

I have an episode and change of Better Call Saul Season 4 before I begin

I still haven’t even watched last season because I was pretty much over it after the prior season.
Last season was way better than 2 imo. 2 was a huge let down but 3 pulled me back in. Definitely worth giving it a shot. I think the hype after season 1 had everyone's Hope's too high for 2 which was bound to fail but was disappointing regardless.

Last season was way better than 2 imo. 2 was a huge let down but 3 pulled me back in. Definitely worth giving it a shot. I think the hype after season 1 had everyone's Hope's too high for 2 which was bound to fail but was disappointing regardless.

Definitely agree that Season 2 was a letdown..Season 3 got me hype to watch Stranger Things again..I don't know how they can top this past season IMO..

Back
Top Bottom