The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

"From Academy Award® Winner Spike Lee comes a New Joint: the story of four African-American Vets — Paul (Delroy Lindo), Otis (Clarke Peters), Eddie (Norm Lewis), and Melvin (Isiah Whitlock, Jr.) — who return to Vietnam. Searching for the remains of their fallen Squad Leader (Chadwick Boseman) and the promise of buried treasure, our heroes, joined by Paul's concerned son (Jonathan Majors), battle forces of Man and Nature — while confronted by the lasting ravages of The Immorality of The Vietnam War. "

Really enjoying After Life. Mandeep Dhillon is a cutie.

they do such a good job of down playing mandeep dhillon's attractiveness. she's ****in bad in real life

MV5BMWU5Y2M0MzctOWY1My00MmZmLTk5NTMtYjExNDJjNzk2ODNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQxODE0Nzk@._V1_.jpg

😍😍

Finally digging into Season 2 of Dark.
I had to do a half Season rewatch on Season1, there is just too many characters for that Season to Season gap. My memory isn’t what it used to be.
The rewatch was clutch.
This is all falling together now, on Episode 4 of Season2
Yeah, I remember I had to watch breakdown videos on YT, and looked at family trees to remember who is who.

That show will have you lost if you miss something. It's one of those series that you really have to keep up with.

finally binged you. my dude joe :rofl: a1 casting. beck :blush: love though :evil: cooks, rich and bat**** crazy. body is ready for season 3. wish forty didnt go digging. liked his character.

Was just about to ask about Upload. Thinking about what to watch next after I finish binging Future Man.

Upload seems like a cross between that Black Mirror episode and the show The Good Place. I like me some sci-fi existential what is (or could be) the after life but it seemed a bit watered down in promos.

Pretty much on the dot! Mix of that with dark humor. One of the best shows I’ve watched in a while.

finally binged you. my dude joe :rofl: a1 casting. beck :blush: love though :evil: cooks, rich and bat**** crazy. body is ready for season 3. wish forty didnt go digging. liked his character.

that sequence where forty practically abducts joe..BOOOOYYYY i was fuming

I hated everything about that Forty character, specifically his name. They really named that mother****er Forty....

I hated everything about that Forty character, specifically his name. They really named that mother****er Forty....

this. the entire time i was feeling like someone needs to smack the life outta this entitled muh****a

if anyone in my life was like that, they getting powerbombed

this. the entire time i was feeling like someone needs to smack the life outta this entitled muh****a

if anyone in my life was like that, they getting powerbombed

Bro he might be one of my least favorite characters in anything of all time. His name being Forty and the sister’s name being Love annoyed me the entire season. Is there anyone in the history of the ****ing world named Forty?

A lot of stupid names on that show.

Aside from those two...Peach, Henderson and Blythe were pretty annoying names too :lol:

Forty and Love take the cake for me though. Beck I completely understand being obsessed over...there is absolutely nothing at all to ever be obsessed over with Love though. I wish they’d just give her the boot and start fresh with a new chick.

Aside from those two...Peach, Henderson and Blythe were pretty annoying names too :lol:

Forty and Love take the cake for me though. Beck I completely understand being obsessed over...there is absolutely nothing at all to ever be obsessed over with Love though. I wish they’d just give her the boot and start fresh with a new chick.

Everytime I hear the name Beck, I think of the artist. 😑

Already caught heat in here for saying it but Beck just might be the baddest tho. Except maybe Karen.

that sequence where forty practically abducts joe..BOOOOYYYY i was fuming

bruh, i was smdh and crine when confessed he abducted him so they could write the script. then i died when he told him there was a secret word to let him out :rofl: forty was wildin the whole season.

dude was lulz at times.

Everytime I hear the name Beck, I think of the artist. 😑

Already caught heat in here for saying it but Beck just might be the baddest tho. Except maybe Karen.

the way beck gives that look :blush:

before the drama, love just had that personality you always want to be around. she doesnt bs and is upfront. then she cooks, rich and a little crazy? man thats a dangerous combination for any straight male.

beck play too much. love was down for her man. i give love the slight edge. beck had that look though man.

I could give a damn how for her man Love was :lol: i’m not attracted by how much her character is down for her dude if I’m not physically attracted to her

Beck was just sexy as hell and reminds me of the typical modern low key lil freak.

Back
Top Bottom