The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched Den of Thieves last night.
I enjoyed it. Great action, cool characters, and a good heist.
Gerard Butler smashing ol girl in the dudes house was hilarious. New level of "What the **** you gonna do about it" test. :lol:

that boy Tom Hopper is ****ing jacked

that being said

tenor.gif

Watched Den of Thieves last night.
I enjoyed it. Great action, cool characters, and a good heist.
Gerard Butler smashing ol girl in the dudes house was hilarious. New level of "What the **** you gonna do about it" test. :lol:

bruh, i just watched it last nite as well. dope film, i liked 50's appearance in it, albeit a small role. a great deal of action and somehow all the characters were likable. by the end of the movie, i didnt know who i was rooting for more to make it out alive.

there were some side stories that just seemed like time fillers, particularly the troubled marriage between butler's character and his wife and 50's daughter's prom scene (wifey was bad tho). nonetheless, i like how they full-circled the movie.

Beck is an Animal in the sheets. Grocery smasher and loves it. I’m with Nouss Nouss on the looks she gives and buc em buc em on her giving off the low key freak vibehave you wondering why she wants you to spit in her mouth) and and even sb sb mentioning her “having that look”.

Beck way more sexy to me, physically. Love is my choice though for wife and life partner. Not only is she riding out for me but she’s going to make life easy, she knows who she is and isn’t trying to find herself, she’s got it all together, and the ***** isfull on crazy, who needs a gun with a ***** like that nah mean.
Love > Beck and it’s an easy pick!

Now for what I actually came in her for.....I e ran out of ahit to watch.

I’m down to this Korean alternate World joint called with an 8.9IMDB or this show about the Kosher Hasidic gum drop who was raised in a NY Culture trap called Unorthodox that has a 8.1IMDB rating......

think illl go for the Hasidic gumdrop.

Last edited:
bruh, i just watched it last nite as well. dope film, i liked 50's appearance in it, albeit a small role. a great deal of action and somehow all the characters were likable. by the end of the movie, i didnt know who i was rooting for more to make it out alive.

there were some side stories that just seemed like time fillers, particularly the troubled marriage between butler's character and his wife and 50's daughter's prom scene (wifey was bad tho). nonetheless, i like how they full-circled the movie.
Totally agree. Both of those scenes felt like filler cause the ended up going nowhere. I figure maybe they're included because the movie starts with you thinking everyone is a piece of garbage, then you sympathize with them when you see them with their families.

Ended up choOSING UNORTHODOX.
Joint had me in tears during the first episode.
(When she followed those kids to the OCEAN and got in fully clothed and took her Wig off)

**** was touching.
This is wild, very inisightful.

Everytime I see the Zero Zero Zero trailer i'm like man this looks fire. I need to start it at some point.
Joint is so FIRE.
I liked it more than NARCOS.
Very smart but the best thing is how it shows multiple sides of the Drug Business coin.
The characters in it are dope.

UNORTHODOX

Holy ****, man.
Maybe I’m getting old, that **** had me in tears man.
Sitting there crying tears big AF.
It’s not a super Sad story the way it was told.
More like, inspirational...that maybe an understatement. There’s something about that little girl that played Esty(Shira Haas)
She’s so intrigued about life in this Series that I couldn’t tell she was acting. I don’t remember being so enveloped by a female character since probably that Robot in Ex Machima played by Vikander. Felicity Jones has it too, her role in Like Crazy next to the Young God Anton Yelchin let you know she was about her business, such enthralling Women. UNORTHODOX is an easy watch, **** was hot 🔥

IMDB got it right with the 8.1

Dawg...I was halfway through the 1st season of Deadwood and now Prime is charging for all those old HBO shows 😑

Upload better than I thought.

Didn't think they'd throw in a murder mystery. It's quite ****ed up when you dwell on it.

Some good cult classic movies coming to Netflix in June and the Epstein documentary should be a hit as well. Might be time to cancel amazon prime, HBO shows were the only thing I watched and the shipping has been getting progressively worse.

Last edited:
I’ve been mowing down hella content during this quarantine. I’ve been sleep and I know I’ve been sleeping on it but I’m about to remedy that right now. I watched the first two episodes of Season 1 about a month after the Season 1 Finale and then it just fell to the bottom of my Period Piece list and I never got back to it. I’m going to start all over at episode 1.
I need a little Dr Randall in my life.
OUTLANDER

The Last Kingdom is very Vikings like. I wish it were a little more Vikings like, since they can add more graphic violence.

Back
Top Bottom