The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

About to finish s2 of Fleabag. Gotta say not digging it.

Don't mind the awkward style. Just not finding much of the humor good. I chuckle here and there but a lot of it bores me.

The Last Kingdom is very Vikings like. I wish it were a little more Vikings like, since they can add more graphic violence.
Yeah watching it its like everything but that one extra thing to put it on the same level.

You not gonna see more gruesome stuff like the blood eagle death done or even how Ragnar went down in the pit of snakes.

Last edited:
Yeah Fleabag was "tight" if that makes sense, good writing but not super funny to me. The praise Def set expectations though.

OUTLANDER is really really good.
16 episodes for 1 season though? Wow.....
It has got kind of boring since the Marriage(Season1).
ALl that hs happened for the last 3 episodes is them having SEX.
Get back to the road and fighting.

Season 1 was actually 2 seasons, they did 8 took a hiatus and came back and did the second half later that year. 2-4 seasons ate 13 episodes. The fighting and raping comes back, they're just building the love story. It's a great show, they got the fighting and guy stuff, and a good love story for the chicks. One of the only sh po ws my chick and I can watch together and be equally satisfied LOL.

Season 1 was actually 2 seasons, they did 8 took a hiatus and came back and did the second half later that year. 2-4 seasons ate 13 episodes. The fighting and raping comes back, they're just building the love story. It's a great show, they got the fighting and guy stuff, and a good love story for the chicks. One of the only sh po ws my chick and I can watch together and be equally satisfied LOL.
Yea I can see why.
Jamie Fraser has to be one of the most inspirational characters ever, man. Dude always does the right thing.

Hes like an intelligent Jon Snow...
This fool Randall is everywhere.
Making Claire watch him kiss her man.
NO way Claire can ever Love him again in the FUTURE or PAST.
I guess we will see if she ever feels different in Season 2-4

I've said it before, blackjack randall is the most evil character I've seen. What he did to jamie in that dungeon was horrible. The way he had jamie hold his hair and think he was Claire bae was so gross.

Love Claire btw. Everyone always wanting to lift her skirt up and feast on some Claire cooch casserole and that chocolate starfish for dessert.

Finished Upload yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Surprised it wasn't pg-13 and we got to see adult stuff in it. The women on this show were fine AF. Ingrid's a fall drink of water but weird that it seemed like she had no nipples in her sex scene. Nora's girgeous, didn't know she's Andy Allo who I used to see on Attack of the Show and she used to tour with Prince. Also, I think Nathan's mom was Pam in true blood.

I've said it before, blackjack randall is the most evil character I've seen. What he did to jamie in that dungeon was horrible. The way he had jamie hold his hair and think he was Claire bae was so gross.

Love Claire btw. Everyone always wanting to lift her skirt up and feast on some Claire cooch casserole and that chocolate starfish for dessert.
When I thought of posting Randall is the nastiest heartless Character I've seen, the only other Character I might put above him is that lad from GOT.......the one that cut that mans Cock off. Ramsay maybe?

Randall for sure has me more furious, but I think it may be in the moment shock, I remember that scene with the Dogs on GOT.......and I'd probably put Ra, meh I don't konw, I'm watching episdoe 16 now and it's showing him raping Jamie but talking to him as if they are lovers, this man is MADD in sicker way, toss up.....

edit: you're going to have fun with WHITE LINES

Anybody check it out yet?
Just watched.

It was cool. Typical Netflix comedy you can have on in the background and enjoy a scene when you pay attention.

Its in the level of that Ed Helms cop flick with the little black kid but not trying as hard.

On another note, Daybreak is whack and Outer Banks is whack.

Just watched.

It was cool. Typical Netflix comedy you can have on in the background and enjoy a scene when you pay attention.

Its in the level of that Ed Helms cop flick with the little black kid but not trying as hard.

On another note, Daybreak is whack and Outer Banks is whack.

It was actually supposed to be at the movies. It's trailer was bad, because it looked like a Netflix movie. I guess Netflix bought it with little fanfare.

It was actually supposed to be at the movies. It's trailer was bad, because it looked like a Netflix movie. I guess Netflix bought it with little fanfare.
Yeah caught me off guard when I saw it there too. Cuz I'm pretty sure I saw the trailer in theaters back when I saw The Photograph.

So in the first episode of Season2, Frank Randall shows that glimpse of the Monster John Randall.
Yea man, he's lost Claire forever.
Pretty F'ed up.
They seemed a dope couple before the STONE Travel.
RAGE filled that man's hear like she'd never seen BUT, has.
Crazy.

Jaime:"CLaire, you're honeypot, is bare"
CLaire: "Im aware of that, I was there when it happened. And I also did these(my legs)
Jaime: "That's bad enough, but to rid yourself of such a lovely forest,"
Claire: "I thought you'd be intrigued"
Jaime: "What's it look like"
CLaire: "Why dont you see for yourself"

:pimp:

Outlander is one of my favorite shows. Stick with it fam. It is work it. Check how the intro song changes each season.

Jaime:"CLaire, you're honeypot, is bare"
CLaire: "Im aware of that, I was there when it happened. And I also did these(my legs)
Jaime: "That's bad enough, but to rid yourself of such a lovely forest,"
Claire: "I thought you'd be intrigued"
Jaime: "What's it look like"
CLaire: "Why dont you see for yourself"

:pimp:
Told you those fools can't get enough of Claire's roast beef.

Also, Geillis Duncan from Outlander is fire too.
ed8f88499863e6acf3a5ccdd80358290.jpg

Back
Top Bottom