The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Might not be the right place to ask but anyone know if I can run a RUKU on a mobile hotspot or does it require wi-fi?

Watched the Mandalorian finally.

Didn’t realize the Mando was played by Agent Pena from Narcos.

Show has potential. Wish it were a lil more high paced. The comedy in episode 8 should’ve found itself into the slow parts of the earlier episode for light moments. I’m just curious...how the child factors into the third SW trilogy?

So far ZeroZeroZero Vampires Arc is the high mark. Waiting for Better Call Saul Season 5 to start streaming on Netflix.

But will make my way through Hannibal since that’s everyone’stop recommendation.

Watched the Mandalorian finally.

Didn’t realize the Mando was played by Agent Pena from Narcos.

Show has potential. Wish it were a lil more high paced. The comedy in episode 8 should’ve found itself into the slow parts of the earlier episode for light moments. I’m just curious...how the child factors into the third SW trilogy?

So far ZeroZeroZero Vampires Arc is the high mark. Waiting for Better Call Saul Season 5 to start streaming on Netflix.

But will make my way through Hannibal since that’s everyone’stop recommendation.

Disney+ thread is over here:

Wth? I just googled that show. The shortest season is 76 episodes, with the longest having 108. With 115-125 min running time.

Bruh....dont think i could do it. Show sounds interesting tho.

Wth? I just googled that show. The shortest season is 76 episodes, with the longest having 108. With 115-125 min running time.

I might try it out after dark, not getting too heavily invested unless it's good. That's the streaming show of a lifetime right there. Use a whole year binging one show. lol

I might try it out after dark, not getting too heavily invested unless it's good. That's the streaming show of a lifetime right there. Use a whole year binging one show. lol

Good luck man, the first (shortest) season is like the entire GOT series lol.

How did nobody ever put me on Snowfall before!!??
I legit have never heard of it until a week ago. I binged all 3 seasons On Hulu in that time.
It revolves around the crack epidemic in the 80s in LA. The main actor gives me young Denzel vibes.

76episodes? Was it a Soap Opera or something where you get an hour episode daily Monday-Friday?
Had to be with 100episode Seasons, f that

My bad. Thought this was the all inclusive streaming thread.

Watched the first four episodes of Hannibal. Wow, this show crazy. And it gets worse/better?

Ignore dude, we talk all streaming services in here it's just Netflix if the Godfather.

But you might get more in depth discussion in that thread or in the Star Wars thread.

Back
Top Bottom