The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Snowfall is my favorite show currently airing but Ozark is a damn good show. Cant go wrong with either really.

Snowfall by a small margin over Ozarks. If Snowfall had a strong 1st season the margin would be wider, but it catches up.

i just finished watching this

really really good.
first season is good, not great but solid.

second season is amazing.
the cinematography is great and theres some really awesome scenes/shots
the end is kinda iffy, but its a hellova show.

The Old Guard worth watching?
Just watched it.

Kinda dry but its okay. By the #s action flick. A little slow paced and they try to bring the drama and emotion to immortals living for over a millennia and dealing with loved ones dying and not feeling like they made a difference in the world.

Plot wise **** was obvious with who they cast :lol: IMO you cast that guy of course he's the one to do that.

5.5/8

I know there’s a Disney+ thread but are you guys cordcutting?

I currently have the Disney+ bundle, Netflix, Prime And youtubetv. Youtubetv went up by $15. Might just go back to regular cable for that price.

And I will check out both Ozark and Snowfall AFTER Hannibal.

Its not on netflix.. but i recently started Snowfall on Hulu :pimp:
I been meaning to queue this up, currently watching Hannibal. Show is actually flames, only three episodes in, wish I would have watched it when it was on NBC.
I know there’s a Disney+ thread but are you guys cordcutting?

I currently have the Disney+ bundle, Netflix, Prime And youtubetv. Youtubetv went up by $15. Might just go back to regular cable for that price.

And I will check out both Ozark and Snowfall AFTER Hannibal.
We cut the cord, just Hulu, Disney, Prime, and Netflix. I don't even count Prime since it is bundled with Amazon. Damn $15 is kind of drastic.

I started Snowfall season 2 and got like three eps in, it was good from whati remember but just stopped watching for some reason. Might start from beginning of s2 again soon.

Watching Hannibal, confused why FBI is letting this redhead just free to run around. Throw her *** in jail after that first warning.

Greyhound is ok. It's flawed and short on story development. Since it's only an hour and a half they could have added five or ten minutes to tell us instead of just putting some text on screen.

I'm still not sure what AppleTV is doing, we get a movie every couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom