The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I finally got a true glimpse of Shiv's cheeks. She let it loose in Episode 9, Season 1.

Its weird to see. Not particularly attractive in the face but got *** and hips white women want these days

I'm always enamored with average looking women who have *** and hips. Its like seeing a white running back who's good.

Season 2 of umbrella academy was the goods

I was obsessed with season 1. Loved it. Not feeling this season as much. Find myself zoning out a little more.

The one thing that bothers me most is the corny 20 minute long fight scenes with the SKA music playing in the background the whole time.

all the actors kill each role so I’m mainly in it for that now. I think one reason I’m not as impressed with this story as much because watchmen was just so well done, that I expect that same vibe but they’re just different.

Ok, The Leftovers got much better. There were some really good episodes in Season 1 (Priest, Nora in NYC, Patti in Cabin, Flashback and Finale).

Still have no idea where this show is going tho lol.

He’s telekinetic? He should def be using his powers to move more stuff besides knives.

Maybe he formed an all Asian team when he saw how his umbrella academy kids were all crazy and misbehaved..
He can't control it and yeah think objects have to be in motion. Been awhile since I've read

Doubtful its an all Asian team since these special kids popped up all over the world and not all of them were orphans.

I imagine based off what they told Hargrevees in the past and he saw how they turned out he picked 6 different kids and made sure Ben didn't die.
oh ****!! No wonder the theme song was familiar.
Theme song was made way before anything else.

On Twitter fans of the show specifically asked Pusha T to spit in it :lol:

Last edited:
I'm really intrigued by the possible new powers we'll see next season. Some of these characters have strange abilities, reminds me of Doom Patrol, which I assume inspired Gerard Way.

Leftovers S2. Should have known this dude was going to be a scumbag.
5dsK.gif

I thought Evie was the demonic offspring spawned from Wayne and that asian girl.

He’s telekinetic? He should def be using his powers to move more stuff besides knives.

Maybe he formed an all Asian team when he saw how his umbrella academy kids were all crazy and misbehaved..

deigo and Luther feel nerf’d compared to the others..

luther the kid was chucking dudes.. and we’ve seen him get that work from regular humans

like 5 and Allison be throwing hands even though that’s not there powers and more skill

but as far as the telekinesis or magneto powers or whatever, maybe dude can only do it in small dose.. so the knives are if someone tries to shoot him or attack him with a metal weapon

Ok, The Leftovers got much better. There were some really good episodes in Season 1 (Priest, Nora in NYC, Patti in Cabin, Flashback and Finale).

Still have no idea where this show is going tho lol.

Glad to hear you gave it another try, lol and it seems like you're bingin it hard.

I'm gearing up for yet another rewatch sometime this month.
I usually tell people to watch up until Matt's episode(think it's the 3rd) and if they don't like it then just drop it.

Damn. Anna Torv looks good cosplaying as Nora.

Haven’t watched her in anything since Fringe.

Top three show for me easy. I envy you going through some of my favorite episodes of television for the first time.

I had to do my googles to make sure this song wasnt written for this show. Perfect fit for the title sequence and entire series.

Upsetting that the show creators are telling us, once again, that we wont find out what happen with the departed. This time through song. 😑

Finished UA S2 earlier. The writing for this season was up there with Watchmen. Really good story telling. Bout to watch some easter egg vids but I think I caught everything.

P Valley is ok, its better than I thought it would be. Bout to catch up on that too.

been anxiously awaiting to watch UA S2. i’m gonna end my summer break binge watching it.

*bart scott* CANT WAIT */bart scott*

Finally getting to Old Guard.
Can’t find anything else to watch.
I was about to watch MadMax.
I hope one day we get a Furiosa spin off.
That Character was fly....
Sucks she’s not in the Next MadMax, she got recast.

Finished both seasons of Umbrella Academy.

S1 was a big chore for me.
S2 was dope as hell. Cast is on point. 5 is my favorite but all the actors are great and their dynamics as siblings are:pimp::rofl:
One of my biggest complaints is how much music is played in each episode, sometimes it teeters on too much or not needing to hear a full song.
On the other hand some of the music choices are :pimp::pimp::pimp: when paired correctly(That opening with Pogo and the Schilling song playing comes to mind)
Ellen page while I never seek out her work, I'm always happy to see her because she's still good even in wack movies

-I hope we keep doomsdays and Vanya out as main baddies for next season
-That scene with Ben and Vanya was by far the best scene of the show, both actors did an amazing job
-Diego gettin washed by pops:rofl:and the jokes that came after
- both 5's trying to hustle luther:rofl:
- I'm usually turned off by Civil rights plot lines but I def got joy out of Allison getting revenge at the restaurant

Back
Top Bottom