The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

1596769776456.png

The platform... movie was different i guess. We cant change this thread title to general streaming or whatever?

My brother told me the platform was good. Don't wanna put in the effort to click on it in the Netflix menu.

Surprised and disappointed Nora wasnt actually a Wutang fan. It would make too much sense if she was.

Damn, Animal Kingdom has 4 seasons now? Does TNT still air that or is it strictly PRIME now?

Season 1 was so hard. I started to watch Season 2 but then got caught up in something else and forgot all about it.

Damn, Animal Kingdom has 4 seasons now? Does TNT still air that or is it strictly PRIME now?

Season 1 was so hard. I started to watch Season 2 but then got caught up in something else and forgot all about it.

Yeah 4 seasons, and were doing a 5th. Until COVID hit... I think i read somewhere season 5 wont hit until 2021 now. Pretty sure it still airs on TNT, I dont subscribe to cable anymore so I'm not 100%.

Animal Kingdom was and is always TNT.

S4 finished last year man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom