The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anyone else really like Den of Thieves?

Damn i love that movie. Unexpected. Watched for a 2nd time and still liked it.

Its like the Deniro movie, Heat, but the diet version

Bruh you are buggin. On one for real.

That crazy feral karate girl WAS HILARIOUS.

Hight point of the season.
Completely different tone but that episode reminds me of the International Assassin from The Leftovers, came out of no where and ended up being one of the best episodes.

When he saw ronnie at the store, I got Peter Griffin vs chicken vibes.

I dont mind change of pace episodes but I hate when the ep completely changes the world the show takes place in.

Just watched Snowpeicer.. Fire

Watching Nightcrawler now.

Umbrella Academy Season 2 is nice, I wasn't even gonna watch it lol.

Number 5 is a bad man. Usually, they cast super young looking 21-year-olds to play teens but Lil homie is 16 for real.

He's gonna be a beast out here.

Number 1's face is wild punchable.

Allison was looking super bad in her 1960's get up.

Just finished Ep9 of Band of Brothers.

Its just wild to me now that the world didnt know about concentration camps while they occured. I know thats how it usually is with atrocities. But damn, Perc didnt even know what to call it.

When Lieb had to tell the prisoners to get back into the camp. 😔

Watching the German citizens burying the dead and even they didnt know this was happening in their towns. 😦

Yo, is the first thing British actors do over there is practice their American accents? :lol:

Watching P Valley and after doing my standard cast google ol girl they be calling Rihanna was in Harry Potter :lol:

I can't even imagine the mind-blowing watchers of The Wire experienced after they discovered Stringer bell was a crumpet eater.

any movies similar to escape room or circle on Netflix? or die or saw 2?
I've seen vile and devil and yeah...i'm good on those...

Trying to finish Shameless. The scenes with ian and debbie are torture to watch. Hate those fools. Veronica's new Asian friend is cute.

:lol: I forgot Shymalan did a movie of that and it was trash.

Project Power was cool. Should've hinted at a sequel and left that door open. Jamie did his thing as an action hero, dont know why he didn't/doesn't do more of those in between the Oscar level roles.

Watched Nightcrawler due to this thread. Good movie. I was waiting for Jake to turn blue for like half the movie, thought this was a marvel joint.

Also finally watched "We need to talk about Kevin". Weird af, I liked it. I remember seeing that gif of him fapping in front of his moms all the time on here lol.

How good is The Last Air Bender? Always avoided it.

Gonna see what Project Power is about today.
The cartoon is one of the GOATS.

The character arcs, plot and pacing is almost too good.

I can’t name a cartoon better, and I’d be hard pressed to find tv shows better.

The live action is quite literally one of the worst film ever created.

if you you thought Catwoman was bad you have no idea.

It’s so bad that Netflix have the rights and are remaking it as a series. The fan outcry was that Ill.

Watched Nightcrawler due to this thread. Good movie. I was waiting for Jake to turn blue for like half the movie, thought this was a marvel joint.

Also finally watched "We need to talk about Kevin". Weird af, I liked it. I remember seeing that gif of him fapping in front of his moms all the time on here lol.
I had to watch that movie for a class one semester.
Also wild weird.

Back
Top Bottom