The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Raised by Wolves is wild. :lol:

Father has had it, b. Enough is enough.

YO.:wow::sick:
My girl was watching Father go through it and was like "welp, serves him right for messing with a white woman" :lol: :lol:

I was like, "brah, they are androids, mans was programmed to care for her"

She just chuckled and said she don't care. There are probably sista androids outchea looking for love and corny jokes.

-I enjoyed the show way more as it went on. Apparently it has been the highest streaming Max show so far, so I hope they up the budget for next season. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but Wolves ended terribly. They really played up that immaculate conception angle and I never even cared about her being pregnant.

I think it ended pretty well. They did a good job with the writing, and religious ties (Christianity), all while still having nods to the Alien lore.

I honestly didn't expect to like this series as much as I did. Definitely looking forward to season 2.

HBO is on a hot streak.

1601670988220.gif

I think it ended pretty well. They did a good job with the writing, and religious ties (Christianity), all while still having nods to the Alien lore.

I honestly didn't expect to like this series as much as I did. Definitely looking forward to season 2.

HBO is on a hot streak.
Technically it is not an HBO show.

Which is needlessly confusing, and kinda irrelevant.

Last edited:
Technically it is not an HBO show.

Which is needlessly confusing, and kinda irrelevant.
Get what you saying.

Get the feeling HBO would not have okayed the show as is which is why its on Max.
Vampires vs the Bronx was as terrible as I expected :lol: 2/8. A lot of cringe and cliche. I like the underlying gentrification theme tho
You wild for watching something like that with that title.

Just watched that murder doc with the white family

with the guy killing his pregnant wife and 2 kids. Wtf man. When he explained how he killed his kids I legit got ill. He explained how one of his kid's last words were "daddy, no"

Had me ****ing shook. I gotta stop watching these types of ****s

Last edited:
Haven’t seen any of the Fargo seasons. Just the movie. How would y’all rank them. Or should I just watch in order.

Haven’t seen any of the Fargo seasons. Just the movie. How would y’all rank them. Or should I just watch in order.

I just finished re watching and was just about to post how good the show is.

Tough for me to decide between season 1 and 2. Personally I think I like season 1 best, because of the Malvo and Lester characters. Season 2 might be a slightly better story though. I think season 1 and 2 are almost equally as good as each other. Season 3 is really good too, just not quite as good as the first two seasons IMO. I'm holding off on season 4 until it's all out so can't speak on it. I'd watch them in order either way, if I were you. Even though it's technically an anthology, each season has a slight connection to season 1 (at least through season 3).

Damn, Fargo is one of my favorite shows. Didnt know the new season started 😮

Bout to watch right now.

I’m late but Narcos Mexico is good.
Man not sure why I waited so long to watch cuz I loved the Cali one. But yea I’m almost done with season 1 and each episode has been flames.
Just watched that murder doc with the white family

with the guy killing his pregnant wife and 2 kids. Wtf man. When he explained how he killed his kids I legit got ill. He explained how one of his kid's last words were "daddy, no"

Had me ****ing shook. I gotta stop watching these types of ****s
Literally just finished watching this. Crazy crazy crazy.

Brittania on Epix is pretty cool. S2 starts tomorrow.

Don't care for only the black guys getting tortured so far.

Back
Top Bottom