The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Brittania on Epix is pretty cool. S2 starts tomorrow.

Don't care for only the black guys getting tortured so far.

I had this on my amazon watch list for a long time. Never heard anything about this show on here. Ill be sure to check it out.

I'm Sorry and Big Little Lies were dope. Bout to start Sharp Objects.

taking my time with Utopia and damn this show is good. the concept of watching a show about a manufactured pandemic for the sake of selling a drug while ACTUALLY living in a global pandemic is mind blowing. strongly suggest you watch it if you haven't yet.

i will say though, seeing Rainn Wilson not playing an ***-hole role is taking some getting used to

between the boys, utopia, upload, homecoming and man in the high castle amazon is :pimp::pimp:

Jessica Hyde's character bothers the **** out of me. However, given what she's up against, I can understand why she's erratic and relatively emotionless outside of her dad

taking my time with Utopia and damn this show is good. the concept of watching a show about a manufactured pandemic for the sake of selling a drug while ACTUALLY living in a global pandemic is mind blowing. strongly suggest you watch it if you haven't yet.

i will say though, seeing Rainn Wilson not playing an ***-hole role is taking some getting used to

between the boys, utopia, upload, homecoming and man in the high castle amazon is :pimp::pimp:

Jessica Hyde's character bothers the **** out of me. However, given what she's up against, I can understand why she's erratic and relatively emotionless outside of her dad
The entire time watching the OG I'm over here hoping the more susceptible ignorant ppl don't run with the conspiracy angle. The show is so good and they nail the conspiracy, reasoning behind it, and overall message of both sides I could easily seeing it influencing real life.

When I saw the new one it just hit home altogether again. Especially the last few eps.

How's The Take?
With Idris and Robb Stark? Its okay.

It's a by the #s spy action flick with the odd pairing premise. Could've been better or gone deeper with the thief stuff. Its also British so at the least its gonna be a different setting.

Started watching Vampires vs The Bronx. Kid Mero, Shea Wigham, Zoe Saldana, that chick from Raising Victor Vargas, Chris Redd- interesting cast. The director is Dominican klk. Kids battling gentrifying vampires in the Bronx, everyday **** in NYC.

Man when I first saw somebody mention Vampires vs the BX I just assumed it was some trash old 70s blaxploitation or 80s b movie.

I aint know it was new :lol:

Netflix be green lighting damn near anything.

need something to watch.
Brittania
The Third Day
The Outpost
Evil
Chef's Table BBQ

They’re pulling off this OKTOBERFEST with ease. Had no trouble telling a captivating story. This **** is wired with interesting situations. BIG FAN

Just strayed watching Gotham on Netflix. Is The Joker in this ****?

Reactions: sb
Wentworth back. :smokin

Not sure I like Allie bae’s short, bleached hair.

Weird seeing her as top dog.

I mean the actress looks okay but she's made to look all grungy and homeless as Jessica Hyde. Lots of unwashed vibes.

Back
Top Bottom