The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The back shot poster of Selena tv show is crazy. Not sure if that's ol girl or they added a little oomph to it.

Just finished dexter. After season 4 this show went off the rails. The finale of this show made me feel stupid for spending all the time to finish. Any other ending could of have been better than what was presented to us

Yep. I'm convinced they only had four or five seasons planned out, and the rest was for a check.

anyone check out Sound of Metal on prime? heard a lot of good things

My wife and I watched it last night. We both really enjoyed it. If you can watch it with a decent audio system because they did a great job showing how it may feel to be hard of hearing at parts. Overall it was a good story.

Just finished No Man’s Land on Hulu, anyone watch this? Good watch but not sure how accurate they depicted everything in Syria

Mr-Robot-Season-1-Episode-5-45-5fe7.jpg

Ok, episode 5 of Mr. Robot off the HOOK!

I keep trying to tell folks. Mr. Robot is easily one of my top 5 all-time shows. It was great all the way to the end.
I never felt motivated to check out season 3 even though meryl streep’s daughter is bae.

I do find it odd that the show started off so strong with a lot of hype and golden globe and emmy awards and midway through season 2 the buzz died and no one talked about the show anymore.

I just never thought USA of all places were producing quality TV.

Whats the last thing USA had?

Monk!?!?

Back
Top Bottom