The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn, that man was way cooler as Franklin. Heard him briefly with a British accent and I laughed. Can't unsee it now

Yo, Franklin from Snowfall is British???

Yup lol. Shout out to WC.
He taught him his LA accent, and did a masterful job.
A-179335-1589301420-4644.jpeg.jpg

Night Stalker was edited and narrated phenomenally.
I can’t believe they give folks like him the Death Penalty and then we Pay to house and feed them for 20years?
F1826D44-AF02-46CC-A5E7-6FD71F49748B.jpeg

I’m going to do a rewatch on Peaky Blinders.
I forgot how Epic this opening scene was.....

Still haven't watched the latest season, might do the rewatch with you.

Gotta hurry up and finish this Gangs of London before my AMC trial is up 😯

Night Stalker was edited and narrated phenomenally.
I can’t believe they give folks like him the Death Penalty and then we Pay to house and feed them for 20years?
F1826D44-AF02-46CC-A5E7-6FD71F49748B.jpeg

Man! I'm morally conflicted when it comes to the death penalty however I felt gutted when they revealed he died from cancer sitting in jail after decades. It felt like he got off easy after all the damage he inflicted.

Tell us more

my uncle was in gulf war 1. Came back coo coo, had a kid with an unstable woman who committed suicide. My little cousin lived with his moms grandma full time and with us a couple weekends a month. Dealt a bad deck since jump.

here’s the story

The part that sucks is I watched Sin city with him. I’m 7-8 years older than him so that was kinda weird for me since I probably introduced him to the movie.

night stalker 7/8. well done. dude was evil. had not heard of him until the doc series was released.

night stalker 7/8. well done. dude was evil. had not heard of him until the doc series was released.
I watched that last night too. I’ve watched a lot of serial killer documentaries and he was probably the most evil of them all. The senselessness of his crimes and the fact he was messing with kids :sick:

Reactions: sb
Man! I'm morally conflicted when it comes to the death penalty however I felt gutted when they revealed he died from cancer sitting in jail after decades. It felt like he got off easy after all the damage he inflicted.
I'm not Pro or Anti Death Penalty, it's strictly case by case basis for me. After watching Mind Hunter I can certainly see the benefit in keeping these killers alive but........damn, 20 years on Death Row? WHat's the point of giving him the Death Penalty.

There is a Serial Killer that's in COlombia named Luis Garavito.
This fool killed/confessed/was tied to 170+ murders of little BOYS.
The man got 1853 years, and that was later reduced to 22 years.

He legit comes up for Parole next year.
It's believed he killed over 300 total.
Why is he even alive much less about to go FREE?

Watching nightstalker now. Really well done. I read a lot about serial killers and Ramirez is one the craziest. I had to watch this joint.

I thought Nightstalker was just ok. It concentrated on the police too much IMO. Instead of that, I wish it would have gone in to the panic that was in the community. Because you saw it with how he was captured and the circus around it, but you had people still leaving their windows and doors open

I didn't know how sick dude was. He would kill some people and then rape anyone from boys, to little girls, to old women.

I thought Nightstalker was just ok. It concentrated on the police too much IMO. Instead of that, I wish it would have gone in to the panic that was in the community. Because you saw it with how he was captured and the circus around it, but you had people still leaving their windows and doors open

I didn't know how sick dude was. He would kill some people and then rape anyone from boys, to little girls, to old women.

I didn’t get that. The one mom who said “I’m from the Midwest. We don’t lock our doors and windows. I’m not going to live in fear and change that here.” then ended up getting murked had so mad for some reason. Got killed for some self-righteous bull**** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom