The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I didn’t get that. The one mom who said “I’m from the Midwest. We don’t lock our doors and windows. I’m not going to live in fear and change that here.” then ended up getting murked had so mad for some reason. Got killed for some self-righteous bull**** :smh:

Nah, we lock door around here lol

HBO Max picked up Warrior from Cinemax :pimp:

Amazon Action Shows>>>>
Zero Zero Zero
Jack Ryan
The Boys
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

just binged thru Warrior’s two seasons. my goodness, this joint was absolute :emoji_fire:

the brotherhood between ah sahm and young jun, the action scenes, the historical fiction, the build up of racial tension between chinese x irish in SF. cannot wait for season 3. the story line is so damn well written. had no idea that andrew koji was british

If you’re watching NightStalker or have finished it and you haven’t seen MINDHUNTER.....
You need to get on that next.

Started this last night. Watched the first two episodes and I’m in. I’m off for MLK day so I’m going to do some binging of this in between NBA games but I’m really only interested in the two primetime late games tbh so it’s going to be a #MindhunterMonday :lol:

The writing for Locked Down is great. I'd almost say Steven Knight outdid himself but he just impresses again.

Off the script alone 7/8

Ejiofor and Hathaway do their thing. Anne surprised me a bit.

Based on the HBO Max description of the movie and the first half of the trailer, I legit thought it was just about a couple that almost broke up then quarantine happened. The heist angle caught me soooo off guard. Glad to hear it’s good, though. On the list it goes!

pretty disappointed in the Night stalker. Finished episode 2 and its not really that intriguing. I lived that time so maybe I know too much about it

Waiting for it to get going

One night in Miami was amazing.

Good statue consideration worthy.
Man it was good but I think it's hard to appreciate to some extent since we know it didn't happen.

Their perspectives were really cool (even though they had my guy Malcom looking like a huge Buzz Kill). Also didn't like that they made him look so opportunistic in regards to Ali.

I felt like some of the timing was obviously off based on historical timelines but otherwise the story and concept are really cool. Would love to know what kinda of conversations are had with black men at that level. This genre or idea could do really well down the line.

I want to watch this but my wife hates that man who plays Bill Tench. He tried to get her to "finish him off' once upon a time when she was an esthetician (after a back wax). Super creep of a dude. :rofl::rofl:
Oh that guy :rofl:

Looks like the type.

Pics of wife in pm will be appreciated :nerd:

Y’all just asking for pics of my mans wife like it’s nothing. Savage :lol: iIm sure someone from the NFL Thread in S&T that frequents this thread has them.

Mindhunter is really good so far. Holden reminds me of my days at work as a relative newbie and perpetually challenging the status quo :pimp:

Man it was good but I think it's hard to appreciate to some extent since we know it didn't happen.

Their perspectives were really cool (even though they had my guy Malcom looking like a huge Buzz Kill). Also didn't like that they made him look so opportunistic in regards to Ali.

I felt like some of the timing was obviously off based on historical timelines but otherwise the story and concept are really cool. Would love to know what kinda of conversations are had with black men at that level. This genre or idea could do really well down the line.

the dialogue was what held me. The jabs they took at each other was so smooth.Like when Ali was saying he was going to be up and running into old age.

the actor who played Malcolm did a great job. Damned brits taking all the jobs

Y’all just asking for pics of my mans wife like it’s nothing. Savage :lol: iIm sure someone from the NFL Thread in S&T that frequents this thread has them.

Mindhunter is really good so far. Holden reminds me of my days at work as a relative newbie and perpetually challenging the status quo :pimp:
Its all good. I can only laugh at it. I blame it on drinking heavy during the last World Cup when I bet big money on England and the last time the Rams were in the Super Bowl.

Special occasions had be wildin out!

Back
Top Bottom