The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That dude can't throw for sh**. I know his receivers who actually look talented were heated :lol:

There was one play where they straight up asked the receiver what route he wants to run:rofl:

Yea when he was talking about 20 30 offers I was like maybe this dude is nice, then they showed him throwing the ball into the ground on simple 5 yard post routes :lol:

I was like dude better hit them books hard cause this is not your calling.
You’re not lying :lol: Also, it looks like Jake de-committed from USC and is at Miami now. Him and Amari were night and day.

Clickbait was cool but idk about that ending. Felt like they tried to do too much
They made it seem like he had an actual affair with that mistress but it was just photoshopped pictures :lol:

titang545 titang545 Threw on Titletown because you mentioned it and the description seemed intriguing enough. Idk what it was but the first episode sucked me in. I agree with the nostalgia of being in HS but man this **** was so frustrating :lol: That kid Grayson is lucky those two girls didn’t have big brothers because he deserves the paws put on him. Like he was either a sociopath and playing the **** out of them or he’s just slow (serious) |l

I felt bad at the ending but kind of ironic what happened to Jake essentially happened to whole damn team in the end. Let’s see how many of them stay loyal now :lol:
Come on man we were all in high school, we did stupid things like play with chicks emotions. I remember knocked down one chick in Spanish II class, two weeks later knocked down another chick in my Spanish II class. Both chicks knew what was up. 4/5 weeks later started dating another chick. Entire school year I was running around that little triangle. **** was wild back then man, I don't even blame dude. The one girl knows the deal, homie getting a ride from the girl.

I actually sat through titletown.

1. The coach making dude break up with his gf because she was a distraction? Dude gets good grades in school I doubt she was that much of a distraction. What kind of example is that setting? Dude is going to think cutting women off is the only way to succeed in life.

2. I couldn't give a f*** less about that sophomore linebackers backstory. I think the only reason why he was part of the show is he caught covid. :lol: :lol:

3. Whatever the coach and that program was accused of, they definitely did thst sh**:rofl:

1). Yes and no remember the coach also mentioned that they were arguing in school and other teachers acknowledged it. Also the coach really didn't make him break up with her, moms put a stop with that. Remember she said I told you, you don't have a girlfriend because he wasn't getting straight A's I believe. Moms was already against the idea of him having a girlfriend, didn't hurt that he played bad the same day they had a fight.

2). Yeah sophmore story kind of dragged at one point, but hey it's teenage drama. LOL.

3). Oh yeah coach was definitely doing some shady stuff. Dude had a history of doing shady stuff at that.

I really wanted to run up on Nubby though dude was doing way to much and yet nothing at the same time.

You’re not lying :lol: Also, it looks like Jake de-committed from USC and is at Miami now. Him and Amari were night and day.
Asked my boy who is a Hurricanes fan he said Jake is pretty nice. I guess he had to to win that 7A championship.

Come on man we were all in high school, we did stupid things like play with chicks emotions. I remember knocked down one chick in Spanish II class, two weeks later knocked down another chick in my Spanish II class. Both chicks knew what was up. 4/5 weeks later started dating another chick. Entire school year I was running around that little triangle. **** was wild back then man, I don't even blame dude. The one girl knows the deal, homie getting a ride from the girl.

1). Yes and no remember the coach also mentioned that they were arguing in school and other teachers acknowledged it. Also the coach really didn't make him break up with her, moms put a stop with that. Remember she said I told you, you don't have a girlfriend because he wasn't getting straight A's I believe. Moms was already against the idea of him having a girlfriend, didn't hurt that he played bad the same day they had a fight.

2). Yeah sophmore story kind of dragged at one point, but hey it's teenage drama. LOL.

3). Oh yeah coach was definitely doing some shady stuff. Dude had a history of doing shady stuff at that.

I really wanted to run up on Nubby though dude was doing way to much and yet nothing at the same time.

You’re right, it’s probably just a combination of factors of how I’m viewing the situation as an adult, based on my HS experiences, recent events in my life :lol: He definitely wasn’t riding that bus no matter what, though :lol:

Asked my boy who is a Hurricanes fan he said Jake is pretty nice. I guess he had to to win that 7A championship.

That’s dope to hear :pimp: The fact that his parents legally separated and his pops moved with him to Georgia so he could play football his senior year was WILD to me. I guess that may be the norm when your child is a highly recruited athlete, though.

Also pardon my ignorance but how does the 5A, 6A, 7A stuff play into the level of competition? As in which is the toughest and why separates them?

It's weird that the teachers cared that much, they must have bets on the games or something. Sketchy *** school.

And the coach said you can't be my quarterback if you keep doing what you're doing.

It sounded like his mom was being nitpicky when they mentioned his grades. In that one scene it seemed like she was mad about him getting an A- instead of an A. They were both just looking for scapegoats and his gf was an easy target.

Man I forgot Punisher was smashing Thots in episode 1 of Season2.
Think I’ll continue this rewatch instead of Season19 of Money Heist.
As much as that Preggo Little Lipped Red Head gave me a chubby in my sweats, it was a real chore to watch if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Money Heist hits different when is not dubbed and you can understand it in its native language...cannot waittttttt!

Anybody here with a Praise Report on Season 5 Premiere of Money Heist?
Don’t tell me I’m reduced to Twitter.
That’s yearly as bad as Facebook……somebody who watched it lets us know what’s doing…..
42AF3EBE-BD39-4144-867D-739CE13F433C.jpeg

He’s All That

Rachael Leigh Cook :evil:
The main girl :evil:

Ended up being a decent movie. Super cheesy but funny and entertaining.

Just finished, ngl way better than I expected. Finished it in a few nights, was enjoyable for what it was and didn’t feel too empty. They put some thought into this + executed nicely
Finished last night. Some nitpicking can be done, but thought the swerve was solid enough and it was an entertaining 8 eps altogether.

I prefer checking IMDB ratings but one thing I know is that if it has low ratings on both sites, its gonna be super trash.

Bout to start Clickbait now.
Thing is, I had like zero expectations for the show, I just watched it on a whim without even reading posts here. Probably contributed to why I enjoyed it so much. All that to say: just go into it without expecting it to be good lol

enjoying clickbait so far.. Only gripe about the show is that... Why they gotta give the sister a default nintendo 64 create a character haircut..
cant take her scenes seriously when shes shown. Lol
It's like they tried to make her extra quirky, they didn't have to take it that far 😹

Money Heist
They really bought Berlin back?
Not sure why his story is going on at the same time this Season.

i want to watch Money Heist i just can’t remember at all anymore what the point of the show is / how the last season ended. Think i’ll let this one go off on its own…

Back
Top Bottom