The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Seinfeld is part of the reason I have a Netflix:smh: the type of show that was overloaded on regular TV in terms of always being on. Glad I wont have to watch it. Did recently watch the 100 which I never even heard of until Netflix. Actually thought it was made for netflix until I mentioned it to someone else.

Has anyone seen Nine Perfect Strangers? I didn't think I would like but it's a really good show thus far. I'm on ep 4 and looking forward to finishing it out.

Anyone watch the new Jon Cena movie on Hulu?

I tried, but found myself doing anything but [making food, looking at IG, talking on the phone] :lol:. I had no expectations of it, and it doesn't seem like I'm missing anything.

I've been a huge fan since HS. Started accidentally when it came on WB 11 at 11:00 pm, then I started taping episodes on VHS, lol. I've seen every ep back then, and when it was released on HULU. Even listened to the Seincast podcast before re-watching each episode again. I think I'm Seinfeld out at this point. If there is still a group of people who haven't experienced it yet, I'll recommend they tough out the first 3 seasons. It hits it's stride by season 4.

Has anyone seen Nine Perfect Strangers? I didn't think I would like but it's a really good show thus far. I'm on ep 4 and looking forward to finishing it out.

I tried, but found myself doing anything but [making food, looking at IG, talking on the phone] :lol:. I had no expectations of it, and it doesn't seem like I'm missing anything.

I've been a huge fan since HS. Started accidentally when it came on WB 11 at 11:00 pm, then I started taping episodes on VHS, lol. I've seen every ep back then, and when it was released on HULU. Even listened to the Seincast podcast before re-watching each episode again. I think I'm Seinfeld out at this point. If there is still a group of people who haven't experienced it yet, I'll recommend they tough out the first 3 seasons. It hits it's stride by season 4.
Show is just different use to have this debate with my wife Seinfeld crushes friends every time. She would be like the first couple of seasons of Friends isn't that funny, but you turn on any episode of Seinfeld and you laughing. She finally conceded, just pick up anywhere in the episode and you good.

I enjoyed it for what it was. I genuinely laughed at some of the points. A lot of drug humor.

Cena definitely thrives in comedies.

Crazy that he’s becoming a star. Maybe Bautista level. Will probably never obtain Rock level.

Funny thing is Rock movies are consistently trash. Bautista I believe doesn't even try and take himself seriously though, he knows what got him here and he runs with it.

I like Bautista but you wildin'. The Rock isn't making Oscar worthy films but most of his stuff is at the very least entertaining.
Saw your avy, definitely feelin that new Nas. Not the joints everyone is praising either, I hear people love Sunday Brunch, but I can just sit back and listen to Composure, Pressure, Death Row East, Lauren Hill song, Rare, Store Run, etc.

Saw your avy, definitely feelin that new Nas. Not the joints everyone is praising either, I hear people love Sunday Brunch, but I can just sit back and listen to Composure, Pressure, Death Row East, Lauren Hill song, Rare, Store Run, etc.

It's better than the Kings Disease 1, so do they give him a Grammy for this one as well? They should retroactively give nas grammys for multiple albums :smh:

titang545 titang545 Threw on Titletown because you mentioned it and the description seemed intriguing enough. Idk what it was but the first episode sucked me in. I agree with the nostalgia of being in HS but man this **** was so frustrating :lol: That kid Grayson is lucky those two girls didn’t have big brothers because he deserves the paws put on him. Like he was either a sociopath and playing the **** out of them or he’s just slow (serious) |l

I felt bad at the ending but kind of ironic what happened to Jake essentially happened to whole damn team in the end. Let’s see how many of them stay loyal now :lol:

titang545 titang545 Threw on Titletown because you mentioned it and the description seemed intriguing enough. Idk what it was but the first episode sucked me in. I agree with the nostalgia of being in HS but man this **** was so frustrating :lol: That kid Grayson is lucky those two girls didn’t have big brothers because he deserves the paws put on him. Like he was either a sociopath and playing the **** out of them or he’s just slow (serious) |l

I felt bad at the ending but kind of ironic what happened to Jake essentially happened to whole damn team in the end. Let’s see how many of them stay loyal now :lol:

I actually sat through titletown.

1. The coach making dude break up with his gf because she was a distraction? Dude gets good grades in school I doubt she was that much of a distraction. What kind of example is that setting? Dude is going to think cutting women off is the only way to succeed in life.

2. I couldn't give a f*** less about that sophomore linebackers backstory. I think the only reason why he was part of the show is he caught covid. :lol: :lol:

3. Whatever the coach and that program was accused of, they definitely did thst sh**:rofl:

I actually sat through titletown.

1. The coach making dude break up with his gf because she was a distraction? Dude gets good grades in school I doubt she was that much of a distraction. What kind of example is that setting? Dude is going to think cutting women off is the only way to succeed in life.

2. I couldn't give a f*** less about that sophomore linebackers backstory. I think the only reason why he was part of the show is he caught covid. :lol: :lol:

3. Whatever the coach and that program was accused of, they definitely did thst sh**:rofl:
Yeah, I thought making ole boy dump his girl was wild because he wasn’t THAT nice to begin with. It was just the coach being manipulative and the son/mom being delusional. 25 to 30 scholarship offers? He better hope for to 2 to 3.

The sophomore DE/LB was just there for the drama. It was my reminder that I’m so happy I didn’t grow up in this era. Technology seemed to add to the drama and complexity.

Man, they were definitely guilty. That coach was grimey as hell. This is his second scandal in as many years. You know he’s doing some dirt :lol:

That dude can't throw for sh**. I know his receivers who actually look talented were heated :lol:

There was one play where they straight up asked the receiver what route he wants to run:rofl:

Yea when he was talking about 20 30 offers I was like maybe this dude is nice, then they showed him throwing the ball into the ground on simple 5 yard post routes :lol:

I was like dude better hit them books hard cause this is not your calling.

Back
Top Bottom