The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anyone watch the new Jon Cena movie on Hulu?

I enjoyed it for what it was. I genuinely laughed at some of the points. A lot of drug humor.

Cena definitely thrives in comedies.

Crazy that he’s becoming a star. Maybe Bautista level. Will probably never obtain Rock level.

Cena has to take what he gets. But hopefully he can get a Guardians of Galaxy level project. Something big that he can attach his name to.

I stopped The Sopranos in the middle of season 3. It was ok but I didn't enjoy it like I thought I would. Maybe I'll try again one day.

Did you enjoy Season 3 of Goliath? I couldn't finish that season but loved the first 2.

Funny you said that because season 3 was a struggle.

They tried something new I get it, but that **** wasn't it.

The last few episodes saved the season.

I think its worth the watch...

He was drugged and none of the first few episodes are following a particular timeline.

The older son on Clickbait is an idiot. :smh: if my son went to meet up with some random person in Oakland with all that's going on I'm getting a new son.
Funny how the only redeemable character in this whole series was the dude who they originally painted as a scumbag but was actually a victim. I swear every character had countless moments that made me pull a Bron
1630336561563.gif

storm2006 storm2006 Thanks for the Dr. Death rec, finished it last night. Nice little miniseries, all the actors did well.

What happen to AnnaSophia Robb having cakes? Guess those pics were Photoshop.

storm2006 storm2006 Thanks for the Dr. Death rec, finished it last night. Nice little miniseries, all the actors did well.

What happen to AnnaSophia Robb having cakes? Guess those pics were Photoshop.

Was just telling my coworker about Dr Death and find out he’s going in for spinal surgery cause he was in a bike accident a few years back. He was like “bro wtf…”

Anybody watched Paper Tigers? It’s a hilarious movie if you don’t take it too seriously.

Watched Titletown over the weekend, show was pretty straight. It really brought back the nostalgia of being in high school and the stupid things we worried about as a school. Dude Jake Garcia really played one hell of a game with a leg cramp or something. However the ending was not expected, and I will leave it at that.

Don't know if we have an HBO thread but also watched No Sudden Moves with Don Cheadle, Ray Liotta, Benicio, Bill Duke, and another surprise star. It took a few minutes to get use to it because of the camera angle but movie was pretty good definitely enjoyed it. I kind of got a Pulp Fiction vibe when they were looking for a certain item, and I didn't think they would ever tell us what it was. If you have HBO Max, check it out. Good movie.

Binged 3 episodes of ClickBait yesterday. Pretty entertaining so far. My brother finished it and recommended it. So when I read NT hyping it up too, figured I should definitely check it out.

Back
Top Bottom