The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Startup was dope, watched it when it was airing on that trash Crackle app. The way it was trending on social and on Netflix I was hoping it would lead to it getting picked up for a fourth season.

Finished clickbait, it was aight. joint felt like an 8 hr SVU episode lol.

Anything good on paramount plus? YS I’m up to date on.

saw there’s a Stephen king show…worth?
It's ok. Worth a look.

The Good Fight
Evil
Why Women Kill
Interrogation
The Twilight Zone
No Activity
The Challenge: All Stars
Picard
Star Trek: Discovery
Star Trek: Lower Decks
Star Trek: Prodigy
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Clickbait was sooooo good episodes 1-7

Then episode 8 hits and

christucker-friday.gif

I mean I appreciate they went for it but damn!

Just watched that new movie “Prey”. Simple and straightforward but it was meh. After about ~30 mins you already know what the deal is

I really didn't mind the ending of clickbait, except for the motive.

Atleast make it like the husband was out here living extra grimey. And that old lady hated him and wanted to get him back for all the foul stuff hes done.

But nope, she did all this cuz she was bored and lonely....

Really man?

I'm debating canceling HBO plus, I feel like I don't really watch anything on there and it's more expensive than all my streaming services except sling TV

Every year we get a couple of movies like Kate. One day i'll have to watch the OG white female trained assassin / agent movie, La Femme Nikita. The movie Charlize Theron did a few years back was good.

I’ll definitely check out Kate. That connection is definitely what’s missing from these streaming movies.

Saw there’s going to be an extraction two. That was thin on story but dope action.

I watched it, it was cool. Brutal scenes and good action by MEW, felt no connection to the story though. Just a straightforward shoot em up stab em.
It was fast paced but I thought the story was good for what it was. Like they tried to draw inspiration from Kill Bill.. hahha

This movie and that Native American reservation movie was pretty good.

Gonna give Kate a watch cause I'm a sucker for action movies.
Just watched SAS Rise of The Black Swan and that was super wack.

Watched Kate. I’d say 6.5/10 or 7/10. Not enough characterization/back story for the viewer to empathize/connect on the conflict and the climax.

Good action and violence. Liked the car chase scene camera angle and speed.

Back
Top Bottom