The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm debating canceling HBO plus, I feel like I don't really watch anything on there and it's more expensive than all my streaming services except sling TV

I have debated on canceling it too. The only thing that keeps me on for now is HBO having the Warner Bros movies streaming the same day as theaters. I figure the monthly price I pay is less than I would pay for the movie tickets.

I have debated on canceling it too. The only thing that keeps me on for now is HBO having the Warner Bros movies streaming the same day as theaters. I figure the monthly price I pay is less than I would pay for the movie tickets.
I’m grandfathered in because I have HBO through my at-home cable service but if I didn’t, I don’t know that it would be worth it. I’ve only watched The Flight Attendant, the Michael Che show, Meh-lignant and maybe 1 or 2 other things.

My HBO subscription is even a questionable purchase at this point because COVID has slowed them down but with Curb, Succession, and hopefully some new shows coming out, it’ll be worth it again.

That's kind of how I feel about Max. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in a theater, but it's been at least four years. However, I think it's a great value to get those same day releases, and I'm definitely more inclined to watch more of them at home than I would have in a theater.

I understand TV drama but I never understood why the town of Dillon was so hell bent on replacing Matt Saracen at Quarterback after he just won them a state championship.

Them boys would have 3 Peated if they had more faith in my boy Matty

Different ways to look at Max.

HBO catalog.

Max Exclusives like Raised by Wolves, etc.

Warner Bros Film Catalog

Tiny Crunchy Roll catalog

I felt the “movie day and date” thing was just a cherry on top. It wasn’t what swayed me to the service (it was the catalog and exclusives). In fact, most of the movies have been terrible quality.

My brother pays for hbomax so that's the only reason I have it. Just rewatching episodes of Rome. All the streaming services been kinda crap lately except for Loki on disney+. Y-The Last Man premieres tonight on hulu and i'm very hyped for it.

I'm all in on Titans (which I think HBO has done a great job of upping the writing and acting)

Been an HBO fan for as long as I can remember. HBO Max prolly the only streamming service I think is worth it.

I'd cancel apple music before that ****.

On my block about to release final season next month.
Me and my girl probably one of a few who enjoys the show... And we're hype.
Filmed near our block and saw this dude "Jamal" at ralphs during high alert covid back around march. Lol

Saw hulu dropped the first 3 eps of Y-The Last Man. Nice.
I'm a huge fan of the comic.

I've been waiting on this show for years.

Was excited to start the show last night but I felt like the first 2 episodes were kinda meh.

Hoping episode 3 is better.

Back
Top Bottom