The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Time to reup APPLEtv
Morning Show Season 2 is back.
Sex Education is as well but I’ve been jonesing for a little bit of Adult Real World Drama.
Feel like every show I’m seeing right now and watching is Teeneagers save the World, Find out their Gods/Suoerheros, or something HS related.

I hope Love murks him and the show ends while it's cool but I feel like Netflix will stretch it till it's not good anymore then cancel without a conclusion.

Hey you…

Hope they dont overcomplicate this season. Season 1/2 were pretty “simple” and this kinda looks like kinda crazy. :lol:

I must’ve missed when she got pregnant lol

Wasn’t really into season 2 as you can tell lol

I also agree that You will only get worse from here on out. The theme for S2 was a good idea but made the show worse overall.

Bruh, I just rewatched the Season Finale of The Morning Show so I could refresh before Season2 starts, I forgot how powerful that last scene was.
Was a ducking show, man.
The casting in that Season of the show was insane.
I hope it continues to Season 2.
Hopefully my man Steve Carnell is back as Mitch Kessler, I have to see what he had to say after all of that…….. dun dun dun

Binge watch all 3 seasons of Manifest a few weeks ago. Dope, but season 3 was a bit boring. I hate how they incorporated... you know what, I won't ruin it for people but season 1 and 2 were great. I also watched Lupin, that was fire, highly recommend that. Friends from College was really good, def not something I would call my forte, but this shorty I was talking to got me into it, and it was wroth it after all.

Watchin the final season of Lucifer, haven’t finished it yet and not really feelin it. Because……

This whole plot of Lucifer & Chloes daughter who’s from the future is jus boring *** writing!

Reminds me of The Flash when Nora Bae hated her Mom (Iris) because she made her life “hard” and it’s like “bruhhh I’m not even that version of me yet and I have yet to experience that moment between us! Wtf?!”

Hope it gets better but I’m not gettin my hopes up.

Binge watch all 3 seasons of Manifest a few weeks ago. Dope, but season 3 was a bit boring. I hate how they incorporated... you know what, I won't ruin it for people but season 1 and 2 were great. I also watched Lupin, that was fire, highly recommend that. Friends from College was really good, def not something I would call my forte, but this shorty I was talking to got me into it, and it was wroth it after all.

What did they incorporate in s3 you talking about? Unless you mean the thing at the very end but I doubt its that.

**** man, I guess I’m watching Sex Education after all.
Morning Show isn’t binge, it’s one episode per week.
AppleTV is weak AF for this.

Finally finished Lupin s2. I took weeks off on this show, prob only finished because it’s 5 episodes. Season 1 was good, this one was boring and even more unbelievable. I’m out moving forward

Back
Top Bottom