The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just checked what was new and saw Season 1 and 2 of Sons of Anarchy
eek.gif

Be back next month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by el terrible23

Wow Toy Story 3 AND Mad Men. I gotta get on those. I started Dexter and loved the first 2 seasons. Is Netflix DVDs worth it for 2 extra bucks? Also, you guys should try FatHead. Interesting stuff.
im my hood theres really not any mailboxes to mail back the dvd so i had to drive to the post office to drop off...wasnt worth it for me as soon as they made a stream only option i jumped on it 

Originally Posted by el terrible23

Wow Toy Story 3 AND Mad Men. I gotta get on those. I started Dexter and loved the first 2 seasons. Is Netflix DVDs worth it for 2 extra bucks? Also, you guys should try FatHead. Interesting stuff.
im my hood theres really not any mailboxes to mail back the dvd so i had to drive to the post office to drop off...wasnt worth it for me as soon as they made a stream only option i jumped on it 

[h2]Street Fighter II: V[/h2]
1996TV-Y7 29 episodes
Ryu and his friend Ken are martial arts fanatics who traverse the globe in search of new techniques to improve their skill in this animated adventure series. Highlights of their journey include meeting the pretty Chun-Li, who becomes their guide, and a showdown with an evil kingpin of martial arts events. The action-packed series is based on the wildly popular and successful arcade game of the same name.

http://movies.netflix.com...V/70025389?trkid=2361637

[h2]Street Fighter II: V[/h2]
1996TV-Y7 29 episodes
Ryu and his friend Ken are martial arts fanatics who traverse the globe in search of new techniques to improve their skill in this animated adventure series. Highlights of their journey include meeting the pretty Chun-Li, who becomes their guide, and a showdown with an evil kingpin of martial arts events. The action-packed series is based on the wildly popular and successful arcade game of the same name.

http://movies.netflix.com...V/70025389?trkid=2361637

Originally Posted by mrmidnight75

Just finished watching "Ip Man"   
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  One of the best martial arts movies i've seen.  5 stars.  Dude was raw.

It keeps telling me to watch that, watch Master of the flying guillotine it was amazing(Disc Only though)-Street Fighter and Tarantino got a lot of inspiration from it.
pimp.gif

[h6]
[/h6]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It keeps telling me to watch that, watch Master of the flying guillotine it was amazing(Disc Only though)-Street Fighter and Tarantino got a lot of inspiration from it.
pimp.gif

[h6]
[/h6]

Originally Posted by TannerVon

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

[h6]
[/h6]
2qwot52.gif

Originally Posted by TannerVon

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

[h6]
[/h6]
2qwot52.gif

Watching Dead Like Me right now.
I must say, it's pretty darn good.
They focus around the topic of death but it makes a great story.

Watching Dead Like Me right now.
I must say, it's pretty darn good.
They focus around the topic of death but it makes a great story.

Back
Top Bottom