Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On Deck is:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Wizard[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Howl[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's What i am[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fall from Grace
WWII in HD[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll let you know if no one has seen these.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wizard - was better than i remembered. The storyline beyond the video games was actually good. (Never followed it as a kid).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Howl - was interesting. A pure artistic piece from the interviews and poems of the poet. if you like that kind of movie it's good. The dialog gets a little muffled, a bit annoying at parts. The imagery is really nice.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's what i am - didn't expect much from a wwe film, never do. This movie is a good story and i actually liked it. There was a few over acting parts in the beginning but it was a sold movie.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fall from grace - pure garbage.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WWII - imma watch over the weekend.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]time for some BMS.... [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On Deck is:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Wizard[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Howl[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's What i am[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fall from Grace
WWII in HD[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll let you know if no one has seen these.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wizard - was better than i remembered. The storyline beyond the video games was actually good. (Never followed it as a kid).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Howl - was interesting. A pure artistic piece from the interviews and poems of the poet. if you like that kind of movie it's good. The dialog gets a little muffled, a bit annoying at parts. The imagery is really nice.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's what i am - didn't expect much from a wwe film, never do. This movie is a good story and i actually liked it. There was a few over acting parts in the beginning but it was a sold movie.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fall from grace - pure garbage.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WWII - imma watch over the weekend.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]time for some BMS.... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

im just not finishing up Parks & Recreation... show is
laugh.gif

smh @ myself for sleeping on this.... I guess sons of anarchy will be next

im just not finishing up Parks & Recreation... show is
laugh.gif

smh @ myself for sleeping on this.... I guess sons of anarchy will be next

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

whats talibanistan about?

Upon the eighth anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, National Geographic looks at the Taliban's ongoing grip on the government and territory between Afghanistan and Pakistan, detailing the brutal fighting in the region with NATO forces. Referred to as "Talibanistan," the rugged area continues to be mired in chaos as nuclear power Pakistan fends off attacks while the United States questions whether the Taliban will ever be suppressed.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

whats talibanistan about?

Upon the eighth anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, National Geographic looks at the Taliban's ongoing grip on the government and territory between Afghanistan and Pakistan, detailing the brutal fighting in the region with NATO forces. Referred to as "Talibanistan," the rugged area continues to be mired in chaos as nuclear power Pakistan fends off attacks while the United States questions whether the Taliban will ever be suppressed.

Question,

Can I que up a Netflix movie in my browser, let it load, open a tab & cue up another and do this until I have like 3 or 4 movies waiting to be played or will it limit my instant streams to only one flick via instant stream?

Question,

Can I que up a Netflix movie in my browser, let it load, open a tab & cue up another and do this until I have like 3 or 4 movies waiting to be played or will it limit my instant streams to only one flick via instant stream?

Back
Top Bottom