The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Netflix Canada users
netflix-canada.jpg

Breaking Bad is now available.

eek.gif
eek.gif

My roommate and I started up Lost a week or two ago. I've already went through one time but he's never seen it. Show is still dope 
pimp.gif
, wish it wouldve ended differently though.

My roommate and I started up Lost a week or two ago. I've already went through one time but he's never seen it. Show is still dope 
pimp.gif
, wish it wouldve ended differently though.

Im gonna start Breaking Bad tonight... But when im high, i just wanna sit and watch Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia....sigh. I wish it was on instant Id be the happiest ever.

Im gonna start Breaking Bad tonight... But when im high, i just wanna sit and watch Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia....sigh. I wish it was on instant Id be the happiest ever.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Just when I was about to cancel my account Heroes gets picked up on streaming
30t6p3b.gif

You might as well keep going with cancelling your account
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

word. dude names the one series thats been there since day 1
roll.gif
grin.gif
o'well, guess I overlooked it. It was one of the first tv shows I looked for when I signed up and didn't see it. I'm pretty sure I searched for it though more than once and didn't come up with any results.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Just when I was about to cancel my account Heroes gets picked up on streaming
30t6p3b.gif

You might as well keep going with cancelling your account
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

word. dude names the one series thats been there since day 1
roll.gif
grin.gif
o'well, guess I overlooked it. It was one of the first tv shows I looked for when I signed up and didn't see it. I'm pretty sure I searched for it though more than once and didn't come up with any results.

yo watch "IP man"......dirty dirty movie
creepy documentary "Cropsy"

just found out they have "BASEketball" and "The Walking Dead"

yo watch "IP man"......dirty dirty movie
creepy documentary "Cropsy"

just found out they have "BASEketball" and "The Walking Dead"

Well I think once I finish watching the office, I will be cancelling my account. The movie selection on streaming SUCKS, more under budget not even straight to DVD movies than I knew existed
30t6p3b.gif

Well I think once I finish watching the office, I will be cancelling my account. The movie selection on streaming SUCKS, more under budget not even straight to DVD movies than I knew existed
30t6p3b.gif

really wanna cancel my account but my little brother would probably yell at me. i havent even used it since i got it 6 months ago
laugh.gif

really wanna cancel my account but my little brother would probably yell at me. i havent even used it since i got it 6 months ago
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom