The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That indian guy on the magicians is a douche just to be a douche. Constantly doing stuff that should have someone murking him.

just finished season 1 of shameless...

it was meh. corny at times.

might continue just for Fiona and Karen's bewbs :evil:

just finished season 1 of shameless...

it was meh. corny at times.

might continue just for Fiona and Karen's bewbs
devil.gif
the family is pretty meh, Frank is worth it tho

yea frank has me rollin every time he says something hella offensive like when his ex-wife came back with her lesbian partner :lol:

Anyone watch Medici Master's of Florence ? Just started episode 1 and it's got me interested. Will update later.

Anyone watch Medici Master's of Florence ? Just started episode 1 and it's got me interested. Will update later.

It could have been a lot better... if you've seen Game of Thrones you might find it pretty funny in episode 2 of Medici that Walder Frey and Robb Stark actually have a civil scene together.

Frank, Sheila and Kevin/Veronica are the best characters imo
Up until the 6/7th season, Frank was worth the lulz but he got to a level of selfishness that I can barely stomach

Kevin is gettin' dumber as the seasons get on

You can't forget about Carl.... 
Carl is the GOAT

Almost done with season 7 and I'm kinda glad. I'm trying to watch Magicians but it's hard to really pay attention to at about 2 episodes in, Imma finish the season but eh

Any Netflix Originals starting tonight?

What is everyone watching right now (Tele SHow)

Lemoney Snickets(sp?) A series of unfortunate events dropped today or yesterday. I'm about to start it, be back with an update once I finish.

Last edited:

It could have been a lot better... if you've seen Game of Thrones you might find it pretty funny in episode 2 of Medici that Walder Frey and Robb Stark actually have a civil scene together.
just watched that episode today. I wish Rob ran up on that ***** and stabbed his ***** *** in the chest multiple times. **** Walder Frey :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Been watching Black Mirror. Pretty messed up. Season 1 is meh but it gets better season 2.

Everybody has been telling me season 3 is the best. Each episode has its own story with its own characters so i would suggest to watch season 3 first and keep going if you like it.

Last edited:
Been watching Black Mirror. Pretty messed up. Season 1 is meh but it gets better season 2.

Everybody has been telling me season 3 is the best. Each episode has its own story with its own characters so i would suggest to watch season 3 first and keep going if you like it.
Seasons 1-2 were better 4 years ago. It was long before your Mr.Robots and your Ex Machimas. They're still good but they don't have the same impact since we've had 4years exposure to similar subjects or same kind of "thinking outside the box" type of shows, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
just watched that episode today. I wish Rob ran up on that ***** and stabbed his ***** *** in the chest multiple times. **** Walder Frey :rofl: :lol:

Can't figure out why the casting crew did that...smh especially with Walders part was so small in Medici. Ah well, I got a really good laugh out of it...kept waiting for "king of the north" chants.

Seasons 1-2 were better 4 years ago. It was long before your Mr.Robots and your Ex Machimas. They're still good but they don't have the same impact since we've had 4years exposure to similar subjects or same kind of "thinking outside the box" type of shows, if that makes sense.

Makes alot of sens.

I just watched season 1-2 last week and would explain my "meh" feeling.

I haven't finished any season of black mirror yet. I just skip around and watch the ones with interesting summaries. Most recently watched the one about people dying because of social media and it started off good but got less interesting near the end.

I just watched Hunting for Wilderpeople and it's easy to say it was the most overlooked movie of 2016. It got great reviews all over but no one I know watched it, let along heard of it. The film is a masterpiece. It has a Wes Anderson feel to it.

Taika Waititi is a really good director

Didn't know Hunt for the Wilderpeople was on Netflix

I just watched Hunting for Wilderpeople and it's easy to say it was the most overlooked movie of 2016. It got great reviews all over but no one I know watched it, let along heard of it. The film is a masterpiece. It has a Wes Anderson feel to it.

Was bout to add this to my Netflix list but then saw it aint on there :stoneface:

Where you watch it at? Ill give it a watch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom