The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I really was. Hate to see Isaiah and his bro get into that trouble recently
Yeah crazy since it seemed like big bro had a good head on his shoulders. Thinking of how they grew up though, him basically being the father figure, he's lowkey probably the most vicious, like a mama bear.

Yea most likely. I'm hoping they not involved with that foolishness man. Either way he gon be tainted career wise

With all their injuries, their all likely done with football. Dudes must play the wrong way for all 3 to be seriously injured.

True, or just bad genes.

Isaiah is sensitive and immature. He may be prone to trying to play with an injury and permanently ruin himself. They all better study the game and work on becoming coaches or trainers

Really the wrong coach for those personalities.

This. I wouldn't let my kid within 1000 miles of Coach Buddy Stephens. Dude has no business influencing the lives of your men IMO. He has no people skills and can't adapt his personality to work with different types of people. Coach Stephens understands Isaiah's difficult upbringing and current situation (miscarriage, injuries, etc.) better than anyone. Isaiah came to him as a father figure and pretty much said "Coach, I'm going through some things mentally, can you help me" and Coach Stephens shrugged him off and said get over it, you're being soft. SMH, its almost like Coach Stephens has never heard of mental health before.

When Buddy got on that "thugs" kick that woulda been my sign to go.
After he done fought that ref for talkin, they thugs for having they teammate back smh

Yeah when they showed the d1 coaches it was a huge contrast.

D-1 coaches yell and get frustrated too but they can discern when its time to be tough with players and when its time to sit down and talk to them like men. Coach Stephens only has one gear and its yelling and screaming. He even yells at his assistant coaches and talks to them like they're children. The worst scene of all was when Isaiah had the concussion and they just let him walk around by himself with no medical attention.

D-1 coaches yell and get frustrated too but they can discern when its time to be tough with players and when its time to sit down and talk to them like men. Coach Stephens only has one gear and its yelling and screaming. He even yells at his assistant coaches and talks to them like they're children. The worst scene of all was when Isaiah had the concussion and they just let him walk around by himself with no medical attention.
Coach Stephens even took a shot at the OC and his marriage. Who does that? You're making it personal in the middle of a community college football game... shameful.

It was foul when he was talking about the assistant coach's exwife during the game

Yea Buddy really made himself look worse this past season even compared to the first. I can see why they chose another school to cover next season. Speaking of last season, are any of the players who transferred to FAU having an impact this year? I saw that De'Andre Johnson was hurt last week and apparently he's only been used for a few run plays so far.

Yea Buddy really made himself look worse this past season even compared to the first. I can see why they chose another school to cover next season. Speaking of last season, are any of the players who transferred to FAU having an impact this year? I saw that De'Andre Johnson was hurt last week and apparently he's only been used for a few run plays so far.
He has blood clots in his arm so idk the recovery after surgery on that

Buddy a bum and Iwish somebody woulda swung on em. I was surprised how many of those boys were that lazy. I know its college but man

Trying again to finish Death Note and this show is up and down trash and decent

I do hope there is a Season 3 of Last Chance U. I would like to see how this season is, now that all his coaches except one and the academic counselor left.

Anyone check out the Seinfeld stand up?

Except like 98% of the time dexter's victims deserved it. I remember the death note guy becoming a pos.

Back
Top Bottom