4. Luke Cage, S1
  5. Iron Fist, S1 (booty)
  6. Defenders, S1
  7. The Punisher, S1
  8. Jessica Jones, S2
  9. Luke Cage, S2
  10. Iron Fist, S2 (less booty)
  11. Daredevil, S3

You can probably watch The Punisher by itself.

My favorites would be Daredevil, Jessica Jones S1, and The Punisher S1.

Just finished Daredevil S1 can I go straight to daredevil S2. But saw the plot of Jessica Jones and its located at Hell's Kitchen so I assumed there are some continued plot from Daredevil? Wanna watch it first but im conflicted wanna see what happens to Fisk and Murdock beef lol.

Thanks fam

Just finished Daredevil S1 can I go straight to daredevil S2. But saw the plot of Jessica Jones and its located at Hell's Kitchen so I assumed there are some continued plot from Daredevil? Wanna watch it first but im conflicted wanna see what happens to Fisk and Murdock beef lol.

Thanks fam

Should be ok.

Can't wait till Punisher S2 drops... Jigsaw's face isn't messed up enough doe..

As big fan of the comic over the years in its various iterations, I've really loved what the Netflix/Marvel team has done with this show & the others. Sure some of them have been flawed but I still enjoyed them.

One of the big reasons why I loved them is they aren't reliant on CGI to tell their stories like the movies have been. Sad to think there will be no more...

:lol: at Disney doing a Scarlett Witch/Vision series... That sounds like incredibly boring - mundane.

Nevermind starting Jessica Jones S1 now since I heard mostly good reviews.

Are Luke Cage and Iron Fist really booty tho damn was looking forward for Danny Rand too tho.

And sorry for making the topic Marvel Netflix related tho we have a thread Im pretty sure if I bumped that I would have gotten major spoilers lol.

Nevermind starting Jessica Jones S1 now since I heard mostly good reviews.

Are Luke Cage and Iron Fist really booty tho damn was looking forward for Danny Rand too tho.
I liked both seasons of Luke Cage. The acting is cringey sure but it kind of worked bcs of the "blaxploitation film" kinda vibe. Plus Misty Knight?!?!? Lawd...

Luke Cage & Iron Fist was one a comic I read consistently back in the day. Iron First is very meh, it should have been so much better but I still liked it enough to watch both seasons. I'd watch these last though.

I didnt think it was trash but I am Star Wars bias so i think they all get a sorta pass from me.

The Last Jedi i will admit though had many faults.

For me Solo was very meh but not surprised given Oppie Cunningham was tapped to finishing "directing" the flick...

Back
Top Bottom