The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Might check out Palm Springs today, surprisingly decent reviews. Used to have a coworker that looked deadass like Cristin Milioti but with thick hips and a fat ***. Def had an adult crush. If I run into her again i'm shooting like JR Smith.

I finally watched the Deadwood movie a few months ago. Enjoyed it. Wish it came back as a mini-series though. Maybe 4-5 eps.

Finished up Killing Eve season 3. Didn't like the final scene. Was meh and a cliffhanger like how season 2 ended. This season was still good but the show is losing a little bit of its magic for me.

Is there a way to check what's on hulu app to view? Thinking about doing it for a month, but would like to browse first before I commit. I've tried on my app but It keeps asking me to log in first.

I signed up for Hulu because I wanted to watch that Wu Tang show.

Other than that, it kind of sucks for me, but not enough to cancel based off $6 per month.

I basically keep it so Keeping Up with the Kardashians doesn't clog up my DVR. My wife goes there to watch it

Other than that, it kind of sucks for me, but not enough to cancel based off $6 per month.

I basically keep it so Keeping Up with the Kardashians doesn't clog up my DVR. My wife goes there to watch it

See I'd do the no commercial plan think like 12$ but I have no clue what's on there other than their originals. I dont think I'd qualify for another free trial seeing as how I've already used it over a year ago. Just wish I could browse like Netflix and even amazon prime to know what I'm going to be subscribing to...

Saw Palm Springs. It was okay. Not the best movie of that particular subgenre but not bad for a streaming orginal movie. The ending was a bit strange.

Handmaid's Tale is really good. Other than that, I have it for the TV shows since I don't have cable anymore. If you have cable, it's pretty useless.

Anyone check out Dark Desire yet?

I'm about to watch it but have a feeling it will be stupid..

BTW..final season of Last Chance U starts on the 28th! Can’t wait got tired of Jason Brown and that terrible coaching he did..and he was a dirt bag too

Is there a way to check what's on hulu app to view? Thinking about doing it for a month, but would like to browse first before I commit. I've tried on my app but It keeps asking me to log in first.

I was just telling someone yesterday that I'm going to finally join Hulu, because I've been watching Seinfeld in the mornings, and I was thinking how Hulu will give me access anytime I want until it finally gets on Netflix

I guess I will check to see what Fear City is about on Netflix

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc nice recommendation on the People vs OJ. That was a lot more well done than I thought it would be, even with the critical acclaim. I didn't know some of the intricate details, but even though I knew a lot, I found it interesting.

Last edited:
Handmaid's Tale is really good. Other than that, I have it for the TV shows since I don't have cable anymore. If you have cable, it's pretty useless.
yeah, I have that on my to watch list.

And you're absolutely right, if you have cable, its pretty useless

Fear City was good. I enjoyed it. But John Alite should have never been in it. Son was an incredibly low level associate, not Italian, a liar, and a snitch. But he talks like he was really at the round table, in the mix. Shameful.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing or finding fear city on Netflix right now.

Does the west coast got to wait for an update.

Hannibal Season 2 Finale :wow:

my only gripe...
the shows unwillingness to kill off characters :lol: would’ve been a boss move if Hannibal took everybody out in the finally.

DAMN was making my way through Hannibal and took a DAMN detour through SVU on Hulu. I started from season 1 and been binging it like crazy. I didn't realize Ice T wasn't on the first season at all, came first episode of season 2. Crazy how many stars were on the show that we didn't know were stars in the making.

DAMN was making my way through Hannibal and took a DAMN detour through SVU on Hulu. I started from season 1 and been binging it like crazy. I didn't realize Ice T wasn't on the first season at all, came first episode of season 2. Crazy how many stars were on the show that we didn't know were stars in the making.

My wife and I did the same thing. A lot of folks have rolled through that show. It's crazy how good it still is IMO, and now Stabler is coming back... :smile:

Yeah Law & Order and then SVU were basically training ground for future stars.

USA routinely have themed marathons for the show based on celebrities from child stars to award winners. Think there was even one where an entire cast of one show all had guest starred :lol:

Back
Top Bottom