The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Ohhhh I didn't realize this dropped! I also thought it was a movie, not a TV show. Definitely an unexpected twist.

Yeah I've been watching this too. Not bad.
I'm on the last episode. Fell asleep watching it around 2 am. Had t wake up around 430 am to get ready to go to work. Glad I still have energy despite the lack of sleep. Will finish watching it tonight.

Finished Beef. SHEESH that escalated quickly. Back when I was like 20 I was driving from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh and pulled an Amy (flipped a guy off behind me). He tailed me and tried to pull up next to me but my car was much faster than his so I was able to avoid the smoke.

Show was good overall, though. I really enjoyed the drama.

Tried Beef, couldn't really get into it.

Folded and watched Love is Blind with the lady this past weekend and I knew they would pull that crying over white wimminz again.

I’m team no scroll. But I’m highly interested to see what NT thought of Physical 100

Beef is a great watch :pimp: :pimp: cast is A1
1681270695131.png

Really not sure what thread to put this in but I'll go for here because we generally talk about all streaming services :lol: - Showtime has this really good documentary called "Catching Lighting". It is about this MMA fighter in the early 00s from the UK that was a beast but things didn't work out and he ended up leading the biggest bank heist in UK history (maybe in the world) for $63MM...IN CASH. Whole thing was pretty crazy. Would recommend if you're into docs and/or bank heist type movies.

Really not sure what thread to put this in but I'll go for here because we generally talk about all streaming services :lol: - Showtime has this really good documentary called "Catching Lighting". It is about this MMA fighter in the early 00s from the UK that was a beast but things didn't work out and he ended up leading the biggest bank heist in UK history (maybe in the world) for $63MM...IN CASH. Whole thing was pretty crazy. Would recommend if you're into docs and/or bank heist type movies.
Been meaning to check this out. Heard good things and not familiar with the story.

Been meaning to check this out. Heard good things and not familiar with the story.

I wasn't familiar with it either but it popped up on my "Top 20 Trending" Xfinity and seemed compelling. It was such a wild yet infuriating story on so soooo many levels. Curious to hear your thoughts or anyone else's if they check it out.

Not sure how recent it is but has anyone peeped "American Manhunt: The Boston Marathon Bombing"? I obviously remember the bombings but I didn't forgot how crazy the aftermath and manhunt was :wow: :wow: They do a really good job with the details, police officer and journalist accounts of what went down.

Not sure how recent it is but has anyone peeped "American Manhunt: The Boston Marathon Bombing"? I obviously remember the bombings but I didn't forgot how crazy the aftermath and manhunt was :wow: :wow: They do a really good job with the details, police officer and journalist accounts of what went down.
Bruh I was just about to post the same exact thing. Maybe I didn’t remember all the details from it ten years ago but holy **** the days after the bombing was a movie. It was a great Doc. The back and forth between the commish and fbi. That layer between the friction between them of the decisions after the bombing. The peeling back of the layers going back to what may have triggered all of this. The other murders :wow:

Bruh I was just about to post the same exact thing. Maybe I didn’t remember all the details from it ten years ago but holy **** the days after the bombing was a movie. It was a great Doc. The back and forth between the commish and fbi. That layer between the friction between them of the decisions after the bombing. The peeling back of the layers going back to what may have triggered all of this. The other murders :wow:

Right!! I am glad that I wasn’t the only one that felt that way. Definitely worth a watch. Even if you do remember the folks in the documentary probably go into some detail that you didn’t know about.

The Danny Meng part of the story was :wow: :wow: He lowkey was the real MVP. Not sure if I would have made the move he did

Back
Top Bottom