The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Muted was a waste of time.
It was just angled wrong.
Like, I know other countries are much different with their reform system and integration back into society after doing time but man, how do they just have the option to use CCTV for things like this.
The only good thing about that show was it ended.
Ending actually was not too bad.

I'm down for Snyder sci-fi away from a franchise. Don't know what took him so long.

Same. It makes too much sense with his style. Def would like to see what he’d do with world building sci-fi joint

Arnold been in this country longer than Ive been alive and still talks like he just learned English. :lol:

He aged very well :pimp:

I said this in the NBA thread, but it was always funny to me (even as a child)….that Arnold would play All American characters, with a clear German accent…and the entire audience was completely cool with it. Cognitive dissonance where they understood it. Tongue in cheek a lot of times.

Holy ****.
They wasted no time.
Man’s coming home after a bender and finds his Wife and Kid absolutely destroyed and he says “it got late”

This pooh butt.

this show beef is funny but i cant help but laugh at how it started with two asians in a traffic incident :lol:
i prefer they left out stereotypes

the stereotype of asian not being good drivers
I see what you meant. I didn't see it like that and for me, I saw a netflix series that have 2 asians as main characters. There are bad drivers everywhere and road rage regardless of ethnic background.

Last edited:
I see what you meant. I didn't see it like that and for me, I saw a netflix series that have 2 asians as main characters. There are bad drivers everywhere and road rage regardless of ethic background.
Saw it the exact same.

Did they Survive the Crash? Did any of those people come to this town alive? That’s the question they need to put on the wall……this Episode feels like more are going to dizeye

Been procrastinating for a minute finally getting around to watching East New York. First episode is alright so far, kind of getting Law & Order vibe but some comedy. Some familiar faces in the show, Jimmy Smits in it but mainly lesser known people you see around in other movies or shows.

Been procrastinating for a minute finally getting around to watching East New York. First episode is alright so far, kind of getting Law & Order vibe but some comedy. Some familiar faces in the show, Jimmy Smits in it but mainly lesser known people you see around in other movies or shows.

I would have sworn I was the only NTer who watched this :lol: That is a pretty accurate description. Give it a few more episodes and if you like it then keep going. I watched the whole season weekly as it aired live (via DVR of course) so it was much more palatable. From a binge perspective, I would do it but wouldn’t necessarily put it ahead of anything else, if that makes sense

I would have sworn I was the only NTer who watched this :lol: That is a pretty accurate description. Give it a few more episodes and if you like it then keep going. I watched the whole season weekly as it aired live (via DVR of course) so it was much more palatable. From a binge perspective, I would do it but wouldn’t necessarily put it ahead of anything else, if that makes sense
No word on a second season. Mainly watch it while at work, currently watching Bosch Legacy when at home or watching True Detective season 3.

Bosch Legacy certainly has a different tone than Bosch. In some areas, I think it's better, a more real feel based on the camera work and colors. However, other areas I don't like miss the jazz opening. Also not a fan of the overly hard time they are giving Mads; I understand she is a legacy and needs to be treated badly but don't go overboard. Enjoy seeing some familiar faces, also that house is still dope.

Really surprised in 7 years, they never encountered an earthquake.

Last edited:
No word on a second season. Mainly watch it while at work, currently watching Bosch Legacy when at home or watching True Detective season 3.

That's the perfect setting and amount of attention that should be given to this show :lol: And good point about the second season. It had one of those finales where you could see it ending there but there's also enough meat for another season.

Back
Top Bottom