The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Will have to give Kin a check out, and see what a few episodes are like.

titang545 titang545 its fire. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford put me on. Finished both seasons in a week.

Looks like i got something to watch.

This thread has never steered me wrong and the OG trailer set the framework for something that could be good.

Only question is what platform is this available on? IMDB usually tells you but I can't find anything except for two random episodes through Freevee on Comcast. Although I hope it's not the case, is AMC+ the only option here?

Netflix is trash, I am the account holder and this is at my billing address. I let my mom use it and set her up in the A slot when it asks to avoid confusion on her part.

IMG_2059.jpeg

This thread has never steered me wrong and the OG trailer set the framework for something that could be good.

Only question is what platform is this available on? IMDB usually tells you but I can't find anything except for two random episodes through Freevee on Comcast. Although I hope it's not the case, is AMC+ the only option here?
Quick search said season 1 is on Prime. Unsure about the others.

This is how I look at it

Designated thread for a show, you better be caught up before you enter cuz folks will be discussing this week's episode.

But these general threads where everyone is at different parts of every show, should be spoiler free.

Damn dudes just spoiling shows currently airing.

Although I saw that part already, I need to chill on these threads until I catch all the way up.
I could understand your annoyance, been there myself. But it is from last season though.
This is how I look at it

Designated thread for a show, you better be caught up before you enter cuz folks will be discussing this week's episode.

But these general threads where everyone is at different parts of every show, should be spoiler free.
We have kept season 2 a secret and haven't spoiled anything, I might say something like last nights episode was wild. But we keeping things secret for the most part for everyone on the current season.

Need to check to see if new episode is out.

I could understand your annoyance, been there myself. But it is from last season though.

We have kept season 2 a secret and haven't spoiled anything, I might say something like last nights episode was wild. But we keeping things secret for the most part for everyone on the current season.

Need to check to see if new episode is out.

They don't usually pop up until Sunday after Midnight for me (through Xfinity). I am going to go out on a limb and say that it is 12 AM EDT too so like 36 more hours :lol:

Back
Top Bottom