The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched Texas chainsaw massacre the 22 Netflix film. I don’t think no other film has made me more frustrated or or just be like these people are so stupid. I know horrors have there tropes, but man the decisions were absolutely awful.

I actually enjoyed that one. It was dumb but seeing all those influencers get dices was hilarious. It worked for me cuz of the comedic factor.

Hands down i think the first TCM remake with Jordana was good.

I actually enjoyed that one. It was dumb but seeing all those influencers get dices was hilarious. It worked for me cuz of the comedic factor.

Hands down i think the first TCM remake with Jordana was good.
Na it was trash :lol:
Sisters had a legit 5-6 times to escape :lol:

Bus scene was cool tho.
I just thought it was an idiotic idea to pichase that land and think it would flourish being out in the middle of nowhere.

If anyone here is into foreign shows... Kaala Panni on Netflix is an excellent watch. It looked intriguing from the previews, but was not expecting that at all.
Has a 100% rating in rotten tomatoes. I can see why.

Also, I think I’m finally calling it quits! Got another price increase email after it feels like I just got one a few months ago. $23 a month is a no go for me.
I feel like Netflix is way more about quantity then quality, but there’s so much good content out there right now I feel like I’m wasting my time with half the stuff I watch on Netflix compared to other platforms.

Gonna try to get in as much as I can before I cancel next month lol. I’ll probably subscribe like one month every 6 months to get catch up on stuff and then cancel again. :lol:

This is on netflix.
Surprisingly good reviews

ems.jpeg.jpg

Anyone an NCIS fan? Always watched the show but never like THAT, over the past few weeks just been kinda leaving it on at home so im following it more (mostly from season 12 on, on 16 now). That being said, for any other fans of the show is it just me or I cant really come to like Gibbs like that? I get what his stern character is suppose to be but it comes off so lame.

Anyone an NCIS fan? Always watched the show but never like THAT, over the past few weeks just been kinda leaving it on at home so im following it more (mostly from season 12 on, on 16 now). That being said, for any other fans of the show is it just me or I cant really come to like Gibbs like that? I get what his stern character is suppose to be but it comes off so lame.
NCIS never really appealed to me. on the otherhand......

Attachments

• csi-miami-sunglasses.gif
    csi-miami-sunglasses.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 3,452
Needa check out JLaw bae. Been awhile since I seen her in anything.

She looked her best in Silver Lining Playbook tho :blush:

All The Light We Cannot See was a decent watch. Very corny at times (especially the ending) but decent. Baffled that the actors, including Ruffalo, who were playing French characters had British accents but whatever. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom