The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Would a shared email account work? This way if they kept wondering who's house was the actual subscriber you could keep confirming the email. Seems like this could get you blocked though.

Would a shared email account work? This way if they kept wondering who's house was the actual subscriber you could keep confirming the email. Seems like this could get you blocked though.

I think they're using your internet connection to verify.

watching A Nearly Normal Family...

enjoying it so far. Reminds me of The Affair where you get different point of views of the same day/events.

watching A Nearly Normal Family...

enjoying it so far. Reminds me of The Affair where you get different point of views of the same day/events.

Im watching it, its ok. Enough mystery and drama to keep me interested to finish.

Its also well dubbed unlike some foreign shows like 30 coins. :smh: :smh::lol:

Was just catching up on new Squid Game this past week and they really trying to do the primetime thing and wait to release the finale at 6 PM tonight?? Really hope they don't continue this for other shows but not holding my breath.

Laughed so hard when they were playing marbles and that pair couldn't decide on a game to play until the end and both got eliminated.

Was just catching up on new Squid Game this past week and they really trying to do the primetime thing and wait to release the finale at 6 PM tonight?? Really hope they don't continue this for other shows but not holding my breath.

Laughed so hard when they were playing marbles and that pair couldn't decide on a game to play until the end and both got eliminated.
Watched that very episode las night. Lol dude was being stoopid AF! I’m like “don’t you want to win the money no matter what it takes in this game?!”

Would of told buddy after we got eliminated we definitely gonna talk once we off the set because that was foul AF.

Are you talking about the game and not the actual drama series? If you are talking about the game. Man it's stupid as hell. Turned me off with the first episode with that woman squatting for attention. That was enough to have me watching demon slayer again.

Im positive im super late, I don't know how I'd never seen or heard of Blockers with Leslie Mann and John Cena. I thought it was a new netflix movie, but apparently it released in 2018 or 2019. One of the better comedies I've seen in a while. Lately comedies just havent been very good. Kind of had the superbad, old school, wedding crashers, or any of the seth rogen era comedies vibe to it. Good burn if you've not seen it. I laughed out loud quite a bit.

Are you talking about the game and not the actual drama series? If you are talking about the game. Man it's stupid as hell. Turned me off with the first episode with that woman squatting for attention. That was enough to have me watching demon slayer again.
Yes the new Challenge show. I just finished it last night. Had it's high and low points. Found the finale really lame and once I knew what the first game was to narrow it down to 2 it got predictable on how it would play out.

I hadn't watched the drama series prior so will probably get to it soon as that seems like a better watch.

Im positive im super late, I don't know how I'd never seen or heard of Blockers with Leslie Mann and John Cena. I thought it was a new netflix movie, but apparently it released in 2018 or 2019. One of the better comedies I've seen in a while. Lately comedies just havent been very good. Kind of had the superbad, old school, wedding crashers, or any of the seth rogen era comedies vibe to it. Good burn if you've not seen it. I laughed out loud quite a bit.
Watched it randomly and was pleasantly surprised. Vacation Friends on Hulu is pretty solid too. The second one was meh.

I agree about recent comedies. I miss the prime Ben Stiller and Will Ferrell-era stuff.

I attempted to watch that movie "Carter"

wow i couldn't make it past 15 minutes holy flaming garbage. Now i was high while i attempted but even my sober wife was like what the heck is all this.

I think the full title was k0ck blockers hence i believe some of the adds read "🐓 Blockers" :lol:

Yes the new Challenge show. I just finished it last night. Had it's high and low points. Found the finale really lame and once I knew what the first game was to narrow it down to 2 it got predictable on how it would play out.

I hadn't watched the drama series prior so will probably get to it soon as that seems like a better watch.
Definitely. The game show is just lame, possibly because of how good the drama series was although that one has its low moments as well.

Back
Top Bottom