**The Official Networking Thread**

I know that people have tried to do this a couple of times. SenatorJeffSmith had one that worked out really well before, but that was a couple of years. Anyways, I figure that many people are struggling to find the jobs that ideally suit them in this economy, so we might as well try to build up our contact base. There are some pretty knowledgeable and influential people on this board, so we should all try to tap into it. This is open for EVERYONE, undergrads, graduate students, experienced pros. I'm sure everyone has their LinkedIns done and such, so if anyone wants to add me, PM me and we can make it happen. This could be a great place for people to make personal connections and such.

School: Vanderbilt University
Study: Political Science and Corporate Strategy
Looking for: Trying to work in Mergers & Acquisitions, hopefully with a concentration in Entertainment, Sports and Media.
Interested in: Management Consulting, Finance, Sports

I know that people have tried to do this a couple of times. SenatorJeffSmith had one that worked out really well before, but that was a couple of years. Anyways, I figure that many people are struggling to find the jobs that ideally suit them in this economy, so we might as well try to build up our contact base. There are some pretty knowledgeable and influential people on this board, so we should all try to tap into it. This is open for EVERYONE, undergrads, graduate students, experienced pros. I'm sure everyone has their LinkedIns done and such, so if anyone wants to add me, PM me and we can make it happen. This could be a great place for people to make personal connections and such.

School: Vanderbilt University
Study: Political Science and Corporate Strategy
Looking for: Trying to work in Mergers & Acquisitions, hopefully with a concentration in Entertainment, Sports and Media.
Interested in: Management Consulting, Finance, Sports

Originally Posted by rpjgator

but your coach just quit on u tho
Didn't your coach retire earlier this year too, just to return?

It's a way of life, but I don't see how it deals with what this topic is about. Got bored, and decided that you'd try to be funny to get a laugh?

Originally Posted by rpjgator

but your coach just quit on u tho
Didn't your coach retire earlier this year too, just to return?

It's a way of life, but I don't see how it deals with what this topic is about. Got bored, and decided that you'd try to be funny to get a laugh?

I'm going back to school. I'm applying here and there but my morale is dropping by the day especially when people I've networked with won't even answer e-mails.

I'm going back to school. I'm applying here and there but my morale is dropping by the day especially when people I've networked with won't even answer e-mails.

Back
Top Bottom