--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
^^
That's awesome man. Want to do something similar in the future.

Appreciate it :pimp:

I had all of this stuff just piled up before we moved in to this new house so it was nice to finally get everything up and displayed.

By any chance does anyone know where to get banners like the 2014 one? The ones that are like the ones they hang at the stadium? I kept looking at the Pro Shop but only saw the one I have up for last season.

On to the Titans. It's the match up that I preferred, but I'm not over looking them at all. We have trouble containing mobile QBs and Derrick Henry can be a problem if we don't tackle well. Their defense is good, but if we're have all hands on deck, I'm confident in Brady and the offense, especially with a week off to recover from anything that was ailing him.

Overall, the Patriots quarterback has faced a LeBeau-led defense eight times over the course of his career, and is 6-2 lifetime (5-2 against Pittsburgh, 1-0 against Tennessee)

vs. Pittsburgh
10/31/04: 25-for-43 for 271 yards, two touchdowns, two interceptions (34-20 loss)
1/23/05: 14-for-21 for 207 yards, two touchdowns, no interceptions (41-27 win)
9/25/05: 31-for-41 for 372 yards with no touchdowns, and one interception (23-20 win)
12/9/07: 32-for-46 for 399 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions (34-13 win)
11/14/10: 30-for-43 for 350 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions (39-26 win)
10/30/11: 24-for-35 for 198 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions (25-17 loss)
11/3/13: 23-for-33 for 432 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions (55-31 win)

vs. Tennessee
12/20/15: 23-for-35 for 267 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions (33-16 win)

Totals: 202-for-297 (68 percent) for 2,498 yards with 19 TDs and 3 INT
Average: 25-for-37 for 312 yards

If the Titans are going to have a hope of pulling off the upset Saturday, the conventional wisdom says that LeBeau is going to have to throw something different at Brady. At the very least, LeBeau needs to figure out a way to patch up a defense that’s the worst in the league when it comes to defending running backs in the passing game, a vital point this weekend when you consider just how important New England’s backs are in the passing game. If he doesn’t, Brady’s chances of moving to 7-2 against LeBeau — and the Patriots chances of moving on to the AFC title game — appear to be excellent.

My bad, I had posted the wrong tweet :lol:

But yeah, Saban's dynasty is something else in this day and age.

I had meant to post this. Looks like we may be without Mitchell, but that's not really a loss since he hasn't played all season. But we'd get back Hogan, Burkhead, White and Van Noy which is all great news.

ah :lol:

was hoping we'd get him back for this run. not sure how sturdy Hogan will be. hopefully he at least gets added to the roster.

I think we have until the week of the AFCCG game if we advance to move Mitchell to the active roster. Him not practicing isn't a good sign, but I guess we'll see. I don't necessarily think we'll need him against the Titans, but I do think it'd be great to have him for the AFCCG and SB, especially if Hogan ends up not being 100%.

Cooks, a banged up Hogan, Dola, Dorsett and Britt don't make up a group that I'm totally enthusiastic about.

I miss Edelman so much :frown:

Felger and Mazz have completely dismissed the Titans and have been running with this Brady/Belichick/Kraft story quite a bit. With the way Bedard and even Tom Curran speak on the subject, it seems like they believe most of what was in the Wickersham piece was legit based on what their own sources have told them.

I always felt like most of this was blown out of proportion for the most part, but now I kind of wonder what really went down.

Not liking Burkhead being that limited. Sounds like he might not play this game if he's wearing a brace today.

:smh:

I think we have until the week of the AFCCG game if we advance to move Mitchell to the active roster. Him not practicing isn't a good sign, but I guess we'll see. I don't necessarily think we'll need him against the Titans, but I do think it'd be great to have him for the AFCCG and SB, especially if Hogan ends up not being 100%.

Cooks, a banged up Hogan, Dola, Dorsett and Britt don't make up a group that I'm totally enthusiastic about.

I miss Edelman so much :frown:

Sure on their own they don't look all that deadly but don't forget about Gronk being healthy for this run,that's huge and makes the offense as dangerous as any left in the playoffs imo.

Glad that everyone's seemingly good to go now,the squad looks the healthiest it's been in months

Back
Top Bottom