--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
Amendola was clutch. One underrated aspect of his game is punt returns, Jack of all trades and always willing to do team friendly deals.

What a player.

I'm surprised at how durable he's been. 20 catches. YAC. Fielding punts.

Dude was ALWAYS guaranteed to be hurt even with a light workload.

Those Olivia Culpo yambs probaby giving him super powers :pimp:

Still recovering from last night. :smokin
Job not done!!!
Eagles should be favored but I'm not surprised by the sports talk today in favoring the patriots.
Either way If it is close in the 4 th and Brady is on the field I always like our odds.

Gronk attending two straight practices was nice to see. I didn't doubt that he'd be cleared for the Super Bowl, but you never know. Hopefully he gets fully cleared this week to remove any doubt.

yeah always anxious/nervous heading into these games. hope we've got a plan for that DL of philly and how to attack. and after seeing Foles and co light up the Vikings, that's a little scary. i was reading how our defense is more adaptive in terms of fronts and looks than minny, so we can adjust to the style that philly's offense plays. philly's RPO offense is catered to beat minny's normal defense, which apparently isn't built to adapt to a new style mid game. all of that makes sense.

just please keep brady upright and give the man time. i'd love to be up 4 scores at half but we all know that ain't happening. not our style :lol:

Very nervous, but less than the past two superbowls lol

Those two were on another level because of the deflategate saga and then brady getting suspended. This one would just be extra icing on the cake. I'm just enjoying the ride, you never know when it'll end.

I feel decently good about the matchup tho. Eagles are a really good team and the defense is scary because of their depth. But other than the Minnesota game, the offense hasn't looked good. I have faith bill and company have a gameplan to slow them down.
Eagles defense struggles with no huddle, and that should be the gameplan all day to limit their subs.

Nervous but not as I was compared to the past 2 SBs. I was in the Philippines on both occassions. Watched the Seattle game thru my bro's Facetime because none of the networks televised it. Fried my IPad after that but it didn't matter, "the Butler did it."

Last year was a change and one of the networks broadcasted it but primarily because of the halftime show. Called in "sick," because it was on a Monday morning. But I called back after the 28-3 and told my boss I'll be running late. THEN TOM BRADY HAPPENED. Long story short, The Mother of All Miracles took place :lol:.

Overall, it's fun to be in this situation that Boston-based teams gets to be in a championship contention one way or the other. Regardless of the pundits' predictions, I'm hoping for a competitive game and a W.

But I'm more looking forward to the offseason. BB/Kraft/Brady "hashing it out," contracts, FA wishlist, etc.

Good luck to us and enjoy the game! Stay safe, y'all :smile:

^ agreed with both of y'all on this one doesn't feel as necessary as the last two. we NEEDED those last two. now, it's all extra icing on the cake. nothing left to prove. the legacy is already cemented. like yeah, always sucks to lose, but losing one of the last two would have been absolutely devastating. if we lose this one, it'll be a rough week for sure, but we can live. and if we win, well i have a feeling my screen name about to get blocked :lol:

Almost that time...

giphy.gif

Lets get that 6th Lombardi :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

defense going to have to figure some **** out, mayne. all these long runs and big plays...can't have it

on offense...brady in the gun and calling it at the line. gotta do it that way. josh out here with these bull**** screens and consecutive runs are killing us.

I thought we did OK but we're playing a little soft and we're beating ourselves with some plays that should have been MONEY.

Brady could have CAUGHT that. Similar play he did when they played the Eagles in 2015.

I don't get why Butler isn't playing AT ALL :angry:

The RPOs are p***ing me off, like we need to tackle better and harder since we're figuring some of it out on the fly

MISSED PAT and FG!!

We've been through WORSE. Halftime adjustments are crucial. We gotta score ugh.

Back
Top Bottom