--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
Jules :frown:

offense didn't skip a beat, but still a **** feeling. Brady on that 30 yard TD to Hogan doe...what a dime and what an even better catch with a defender all over Hogan. so nice.

defense so far solid except for Butler getting burned AGAIN

man, the lack of depth on defense is REALLY showing its ugly face right now. pathetic

great to see Jimmy lead them down the field for the win, but that 2nd half was ugly AF, man.

we need another CB, badly. those guys out there in the 2nd half were bunz. we basically have Butler, Gilmore, and Rowe. after that it's going to be a clown show.

up front, still not a lot of pressure getting generated. really need that guy who you can count on to just get after the QB. instead with have all the hybrid/versatile guys that do a lot of things good but nothing at an elite level.

the biggest story obviously Jules. we'll see what officially gets announced, but i can't see it being anything other than a season ender. it'll probably allow Austin Carr to make the team.

you gotta be excited about what we saw from the starters tonight through 1.5 quarters. pretty dominant.

The lack of pressure concerns me. I heard they might be shopping Ealy already or maybe that's to just motivate him. Either way, if Flowers isn't generating pressure, they need someone else that can and idk if that player is on this roster.

If nobody can fill his specific role then the running game will need to be on point. That slot position has been the key for Brady the past 10 years or so.

If nobody can fill his specific role then the running game will need to be on point. That slot position has been the key for Brady the past 10 years or so.

i think we'll be OK. we have a TON of guys that can fill the slot. Cooks (even tho I don't think they want him inside), Dola, Gronk, White, Burkhead, and Lewis can all flex out into the slot. we're built to overcome a loss to one of the pass catchers this year (similar to last year when Gronk went down). but one more injury and it'll get dicey.

:lol: yeah a lot of people are worried so I don't blame you. A lot of people keep pointing to 2015 when Jules broke his foot. But I keep telling myself that remaining pass catchers back then versus now is a total 180. We are absolutely loaded at WR and with RBs that can cook defenders in coverage. It's so much diffeeent than 2015.

dope :pimp:

i was at Patriot Place and Gillette last Tuesday when i was home and found the Away Brady Super Bowl Jersey from SBLI. they were buy one get the 2nd 50% off so my boy and both copped. been looking for that white one that they wore :pimp:

Have you not found one? I know the Pro Shop re-stocked the white Elite and the white game jersey a few weeks ago I think.

Have you not found one? I know the Pro Shop re-stocked the white Elite and the white game jersey a few weeks ago I think.

yeah i think we bought 2 of the last 5 they had :lol:

luckily they had a M for me and XL for my homie. i had tried the night we won the SB and had no luck on our pro shop site or NDC. but finally go it :pimp:

I also picked the elite up about a month or so ago on patriots shop. Such a beautiful jersey :pimp: They also had some opening night elites last night but i couldnt pull the trigger for 350
20170622_172350.jpg

Anyone else pick up the Kraft air force 1s this morning? Looks like they are sold out now

I also picked the elite up about a month or so ago on patriots shop. Such a beautiful jersey :pimp: They also had some opening night elites last night but i couldnt pull the trigger for 350
20170622_172350.jpg

Anyone else pick up the Kraft air force 1s this morning? Looks like they are sold out now

I always hear about the Kraft AF1s, but always miss out :lol:

One year maybe.

well damn. after a stellar job last night, Brissett gets shipped to Indy for the speedy Dorsett :lol:

so it'll likely be Cooks, Mitchell, and Dorsett (if he can stay healthy) on the outsides with Hogan and Dola inside. i assume this means Carr is gonna be cut?

we still need a return man, especially for punts.

i can barely keep up with these trades right now :lol:

3rd TE is going to be Hollister. O'Shaunessy cut.

Carr cut. Foster cut.

no other real shockers

Back
Top Bottom