THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
i was at my parents.  mobile link didnt work.  failed at every single thing.  

Dammn I was beyond furious how the link don't work on iPhone. Kept giving me homepage!! Omg...

Thats messed up what they did to the mobile link..

mean.gif

I copped bred 1s went back and added Gamma XIs and Laney Vs but let em go. then I got the Nike tweet. Completely didn't think of Foams or Kobes. Too bad I only had monitor set to the Retro Jordan link :lol:

Well I got my Bred 1s i'm happy lol

And that Captcha almost got me.

Got the Gamma XI's pretty quickly then went back and got the Oregon Foams but had to wait in line for about 15 minutes

I copped bred 1s went back and added Gamma XIs and Laney Vs but let em go. then I got the Nike tweet. Completely didn't think of Foams or Kobes. Too bad I only had monitor set to the Retro Jordan link
laugh.gif

Well I got my Bred 1s i'm happy lol

And that Captcha almost got me.
wait... you got a captcha?

Wow opened the tweet via mobile and got a free run id page. All I wanted were Black and red 1's. A bit upset.

same just wanted bred 1's.

feelin a little heated over shoes might be time to take a break from this nonsense.

Last edited:
Honestly not as devastated as I thought I'd be. I have everything that I wanted off of that page minus bred 1s. Hopefully I can score those sb 1s to get a pair[emoji]128534[/emoji]

Got the 1's, XI's in cart, was about to checkout, then got greedy and thought of going for the db foams. iPad browser crashed. Thought I lost both of the ones i actually wanted to cop. Signed back into ndc and both my pairs were waiting to be checked out.
Only had to do the picture captcha once with the I's. I thought it was required for each item.
:evil:

Last edited:
Yeah when I added Breds I got it, when I added Gammas I got it again but when I added Laney's to the same basket as Gammas I didn't get it.
This. 

The breds i got the captcha and checked out before they tweeted. the wtk i didnt and checked out before the tweet. the P5 i did and checked out after they tweeted

Back
Top Bottom