THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
damn 200k for those shoe services? I don't know about that. I know those people make some money but that much? Skeptical. 

Last edited:
Or just shut your game down
wink.gif
lol keep hustlin cuz

damn 200k for those shoe services? I don't know about that. I know those people make some money but that much? Skeptical. 
agree.. i find hard to believe they are making 200k on a DB release. you would have to have a 1,000 customers dropping 200 dollars for each pair.. AND secure a 1000 pairs.  I find that hard to believe. 

agree.. i find hard to believe they are making 200k on a DB release. you would have to have a 1,000 customers dropping 200 dollars for each pair.. AND secure a 1000 pairs.  I find that hard to believe. 

they apparently "secured" 2000 db foams and 10s charging 100 per shoe. Afterwards most of them were charging 100 for every prelude for 8 weeks straight.

they apparently "secured" 2000 db foams and 10s charging 100 per shoe. Afterwards most of them were charging 100 for every prelude for 8 weeks straight.
if they have enough skills to secure 2000, pairs then I guess they deserve the money.. that has to be super difficult to pull off. 

Nobody charges $100 for rsvp or atc on dbs, its more like $200-300 depending on which shoe it was and with db3s, db5s, db10s, and dbfoams all dropping last year some services made good money.  I know a smaller service that secured 100 pairs for each of those releases so you do the math.  They make ok bread, I know another guy that made $4,000 on atc for kd6 aunt pearls.

That money is the reason they will always find a workaround for anything nike throws at them.

Now that Ndc has implemented captcha. Do you think the focus will away to the other companies?

I wish footlockers site didn't blow. You get the shoes in your cart and most of the time you can't even checkout.

Now that Ndc has implemented captcha. Do you think the focus will away to the other companies?

I wish footlockers site didn't blow. You get the shoes in your cart and most of the time you can't even checkout.
i dont think bots give you as much of an advantage on other sites.. the only bots i know of for ftl, eastbay are the ones that spam the add to cart button.  and good luck with a finishline add to cart you cant even get to the webpage without it giving you the SPA screen.  

i dont think bots give you as much of an advantage on other sites.. the only bots i know of for ftl, eastbay are the ones that spam the add to cart button.  and good luck with a finishline add to cart you cant even get to the webpage without it giving you the SPA screen.  

What is the spa screen? I never ordered from finish line? I can normally get shoes in the cart with fl fa be etc. the checkout process is what kills me.

What is the spa screen? I never ordered from finish line? I can normally get shoes in the cart with fl fa be etc. the checkout process is what kills me.

Finishline regulates traffic by giving users a splash screen...it's a way to lessen the load on the server while still allowing some people to check out, instead of taking 6 hours to go through stock like the FTL companies.

Finishline regulates traffic by giving users a splash screen...it's a way to lessen the load on the server while still allowing some people to check out, instead of taking 6 hours to go through stock like the FTL companies.
I wonder if there is a method on bypassing it, or if you're one of the first XXX people who click the add to cart option.

Also I wonder if the splash is just an overlay with some type of javascript counter.   When do you hit the splash page?  Adding to cart or visiting the site in general?

I personally like shoes, yes I am a programmer but now a days if you're not botting, you're not going to win.  Most stores in my areas don't have raffles. 

I wonder if there is a method on bypassing it, or if you're one of the first XXX people who click the add to cart option.

Also I wonder if the splash is just an overlay with some type of javascript counter.   When do you hit the splash page?  Adding to cart or visiting the site in general?

I personally like shoes, yes I am a programmer but now a days if you're not botting, you're not going to win.  Most stores in my areas don't have raffles. 

It's for the whole site, not just certain products/actions.

It's for the whole site, not just certain products/actions.
Got it.  Maybe just being one of the first individuals that can hit the splash screen would work well enough.  

It would be frustrating tho to just visit finishline, not be on the product page, and get hit with it.

Got it.  Maybe just being one of the first individuals that can hit the splash screen would work well enough.  

It would be frustrating tho to just visit finishline, not be on the product page, and get hit with it.
Thats the case tho on new release days

there was a bypass for the FNL spa but it got fixed during the black/red 1 release IIRC

I was relying on the page monitors for the restock but im glad it looks like theyre gonna dead the old links. then its truly a free for all.

Nike is changing and editing product pages. If you click on the Prelude 7 GS or Kobe 8 SS Men's, you get a working page with almost a full size run. Except when you try to add to cart, you get an error saying it has been removed. Hopefully this means restock soon.

Back
Top Bottom