THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
Maaaan I had the computer turned off and I was doped up off of this medication. It would have to be today lol. as I said before, not to hurt about it minus bred 1s. I have prelude 5s and 1s, although I would've liked 6s.

anyone know exactly what shoes were restocked today? I was beating someone in Madden and didn't hear the alert from my phone during the restock...
eyes.gif

I love this new system. Used my iPhone got a notification from nike store, clicked on new releases and was able to get jordan 1 and Oregon foams. Thanks nikestore

still lots of stuff they didnt restock yet.. kobe 9 masterpiece, all the ASGs, KD aunt pearls, infared 23s, ROs, retro 6 white/infared.. maybe another restocking coming 

still lots of stuff they didnt restock yet.. kobe 9 masterpiece, all the ASGs, KD aunt pearls, infared 23s, ROs, retro 6 white/infared.. maybe another restocking coming 

That stuff was released in the new quarter. Prolly restock around July/August. This last one was gold tho.

this was definitely the golden restock. unless the next one has RO. it will make up for everything i missed today.

Yeezys in general aren't anything special. A souped up ATC 2, with GITD. No kanye affiliation and it would sit. The solar colorway however is fire. I would take RO over all but 2 preludes, strictly off of wearability and market value. I do however regret jumping the gun and selling my prelude 5 for the price I did.

Yeezys in general aren't anything special. A souped up ATC 2, with GITD. No kanye affiliation and it would sit. The solar colorway however is fire. I would take RO over all but 2 preludes, strictly off of wearability and market value. I do however regret jumping the gun and selling my prelude 5 for the price I did.
how much you unload your pair if you dont mind me asking my dude

how much you unload your pair if you dont mind me asking my dude

5 bills for my 11.5 ): could've at least gotten 2 pairs of tiffs or prelude 6s instead. especially regretting seeing as how price is rising and bred 1s restocked.

I was giving my employee their annual review when I got the text notification about the restock. Tried to stealthily add a restock shoe to cart but the link kept taking me to the homepage with the Nike Free's. After realizing i'm SOL, I decided to give it up and finish up my employee's review.
laugh.gif
Congratulations to those able to get pair(s) today. I do like that Nike utilized their Captcha again, even for a restock. Definitely evens the playing field (for now) for all manual users. 

Wow. Love how I'm always at work during the restocks... If I can just get the masterpieces next time it'll make up for all the disappointment.

RO doesnt beat prelude 1-7 imo.

Of course not but i didn't get any of the prelude pack on this restock so the only thing that can make up for it is RO. I don't see the next restock having anything good as far as now. I pretty much got everything I wanted so far. I only wanted the prelude 1 and bred 1 on this restock. End up with 2 gamma 11 for my bro and girl.

What page monitors are you using?  Saw it mentioned a couple of times and does it just monitor NDC twitter account or NDC?  Sorry newbie question but curious as I've never heard of that before.

I posted it in the restock thread in the JB forum. Everything you need to know about that restock is in that thread

Back
Top Bottom