THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
Doesn't mean ur isn't the best raffle system. Nike dc is foul for letting dudes drive there just to say no.

I honestly love it lol. 95% of people on that list today used a service or a bot to secure an rsvp. Serves them right.

I honestly love it lol. 95% of people on that list today used a service or a bot to secure an rsvp. Serves them right.
agreed
smokin.gif

I can't wait until people pay hundreds for the what the, MVP, and /or champ packs rsvp service fees. Dudes are going to flip. I can picture multiple nt employees being power bomb through register counters.

So basically all the dudes that used a service to get an rsvp, and were told no, are SOL? 
nerd.gif

That's not nice. Didn't sneaker RSVP used to give u the Twitter name it DM with?

But where are the extra pairs going? I would feel better if they actually combed the possible winners for cheating, removed their names, then only tweeted real winners. The only winners right now are the nike dc staff.

But where are the extra pairs going? I would feel better if they actually combed the possible winners for cheating, removed their names, then only tweeted real winners. The only winners right now are the nike dc staff.
for real cause they can't prove who's legit or who's not.

But what people don't understand the line between a legit manual rsvp and one from a service is so very blurry. there is no "true" way to determine who has legitimately won the rsvp from what I was told at NikeDC. There were a select few people who manually rsvp'd and got banned. the only way this gets fixed is via corporate run raffle, plain and simple.

the nike employees are LOVIN this setup!!!

blacklisted lames go there to pick up cheated for kicks....

get denied and all the employees come up!

rarely a line is allowed to form around 6pm, or whenever that spot releases reserves, if they do at all...

But what people don't understand the line between a legit manual rsvp and one from a service is so very blurry. there is no "true" way to determine who has legitimately won the rsvp from what I was told at NikeDC. There were a select few people who manually rsvp'd and got banned. the only way this gets fixed is via corporate run raffle, plain and simple.

That's not my point and they honestly don't need to be denying people if it's no proof they are cheating.

the nike employees are LOVIN this setup!!!

blacklisted lames go there to pick up cheated for kicks....

get denied and all the employees come up!

rarely a line is allowed to form around 6pm, or whenever that spot releases reserves, if they do at all...

Now this is my point and we all know how I feel about some of the scum that works at nike dc.

Everyone is always lookin for a come up.

I wouldn't call them scum.

And most places don't allow employees to take more than 1 pair, if that.

They scum. You obviously haven't heard about how they roll. Ask someone what happened to the what the MVP xi

All I'm saying is people are quick to cry foul on employees when if they were in the same situations, they would do the exact same. goes for NikeDC and all other niketowns.

All I'm saying is people are quick to cry foul on employees when if they were in the same situations, they would do the exact same. goes for NikeDC and all other niketowns.

Then you aren't saying nothing then. They are one of the worse nike towns period.

so have the ATC services found a way to bypass the new verification system?  I didnt try and cop anything this weekend so I wasnt paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom